Compression Shorts?

LACJohn

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I *guess* I'm a shower, as my size ranges from 4-4.5" when soft depending on the temperature, but when I wear compression pants for sports, I've got a problem. My shlong always falls down one of the pant legs and gets in the way when I'm running. Anyone else have this problem, or is just me? :confused:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I *guess* I'm a shower, as my size ranges from 4-4.5" when soft depending on the temperature, but when I wear compression pants for sports, I've got a problem. My shlong always falls down one of the pant legs and gets in the way when I'm running. Anyone else have this problem, or is just me? :confused:

I wear them to work-out only so not much jumping, sliding and stuff but i love them for that, try a jock/cup or briefs

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It may be that I am confused about the terminology, but I thought that "compression shorts" was the term for tight-fitting nylon shorts—outer garments, not underpants—that come down to about mid-thigh, like the shorts for bicyclists but without the padding that some of those have. I wear shorts of this description over briefs made of a wicking fabric. If you wear them with nothing underneath then of course your dick will work its way down your leg.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It may be that I am confused about the terminology, but I thought that "compression shorts" was the term for tight-fitting nylon shorts—outer garments, not underpants—that come down to about mid-thigh, like the shorts for bicyclists but without the padding that some of those have. I wear shorts of this description over briefs made of a wicking fabric. If you wear them with nothing underneath then of course your dick will work its way down your leg.

They are Cal, i wear them under boardshorts, I dont care about my dick sliding down the leg because of the boardshorts

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah but does it get in the way of anyone else?

What you mean to ask is, does it get in the way FOR anyone else? The way you worded the question suggests it might be a problem for another individual, which obviously doesn't make sense.

No, I've never had problems but like Cal said before, I don't wear the shorts without some sort of underwear. Or, I'll wear something on top of the compression shorts. While I don't personally care if people can see what I'm packing, I know it could make some people uncomfortable.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Remember all the lycra shorts from the early '90s? Same basic thing as compression shorts. If I should wear compression shorts for something other than cycling, I would want some type of jock or briefs holding my dick up. I can't stand it when my dick slides down in a snug garment. It's excruciating if I start getting hard. I wear bike shorts for long distance biking. I need the padded crotch, but I don't like the snug fit otherwise and I'm constantly adjusting the position of my dick. I wouldn't wear briefs with them becase the crotch seams of the underwear don't feel good between me and the seat while I'm pedalling. My preference is to skip the tight stuff all together. I wear basketball shorts with boxers and love feeling free. I can do that for 30 mile bike rides or less, but for the long rides, I have to go with the cycling shorts.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Remember all the lycra shorts from the early '90s? Same basic thing as compression shorts. If I should wear compression shorts for something other than cycling, I would want some type of jock or briefs holding my dick up. I can't stand it when my dick slides down in a snug garment.

Well, here is someone of a different opinion (linked from this post).