Compression Shorts

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Scroatie725, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Scroatie725

Scroatie725 New Member

I'm looking for a pair of compression shorts to work out in. Specifically, one with a pouch that prevents the bat-wing (nutsack sticking to the legs) phenomenon. It drives me crazy, I constantly have to adjust. Any suggestions?

2. Jonathan2/11

Jonathan2/11 New Member

It may just be me but I'm not sure what ur going at, could u enlighten me

3. Scroatie725

Scroatie725 New Member

Some shorts don't have a built in "pouch" to keep your nuts seperated from your leg. I hate it when I get hot and my nutsack sticks to my legs. So it's like a jockstrap in that it keeps the package separate from the legs.

4. cltpilot

Gold Member

5. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
  6. fun30013

fun30013 Member

I have this problem too, and found the perfect pair of shorts. I freeball most of the time, but can't stand the flopping going on when at the gym. I have the same problem with sore balls after working out. Have a pair of "normal" compression shorts but and after I started to sweat my nuts would stick to my leg. Some guys say that when they work out that their nuts pull tight, mine don't at all.

So leave it to International Male to help. I have two pair of the "AH" and love them. I also like the side pocket to make adjustments as needed. What a great idea. Here is the link.
    Athletic Hammock Compression Shorts at International Jock Underwear & Swimwear

I bought another type, but they are not as comfy at all!! The side pocket on the "AH" is awesome, it is great to pull the legs back down if they slide from sweat. I do not have huge nuts, but what I have hang low. I have more of an issue with my dick I am a shower not a grower so the sling in the "AH" is perfect. If your nuts are huge then this pair may be better. One thing I do know is it is trail and error.
    Obviously for Men Anatomical Pocket Boxer Briefs Black at International Jock Underwear & Swimwear

7. MuscledHorse

MuscledHorse Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I use ergowear from ergowear.com. They are pouched boxer briefs that have some spandex in them so the give form and support and keep the package in place without squishing it like Ken doll regular briefs do.

8. thonglife

thonglife New Member

I just wear a thong underneath them. Normally, a microfiber one from Ergowear. It holds my cock and balls in place and sometimes, I get extra attention for wearing it.

Draft saved Draft deleted