Compression under ware/shorts

fldisfan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This may have been covered in another thread but I couldn't find it in my search.

I bought a pair of plaid shorts on sale at the end of the season because my wife told me I looked good in a plaid pair I had years ago. When I "modeled" this new pair she said they were too revealing. I live in central Florida so there is still plenty of warm weather to wear them left in the year.

I'm average+ but have never tried the compression under ware/shorts. I've seen guys that had them on in the changing room but didn't want to comment and let them know I was looking. I don't want to pay more for the under ware than I paid for the shorts so I'm budget minded since I'll probably only wear them with this one pair of shorts. Can any body recommend a brand or type/style?

fldisfan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear boxer briefs and apparently they show the outline of my dick through the linen shorts I bought. The guys I've seen in the changing room wearing compression underwear seem that the contours of their package is completely flattened out.

Any suggestions? I've seen a lot of brands on Amazon to the point that I'm overwhelmed. Also, so you just get the size that you wear in regular underwear or do you go up a size so you can still breath?

D

deleted973884

I wear Under Armour Boxerjock. Comes in all different lengths and colors. For me it’s the right amount of support without being squashed and breathes really well. Won’t break the bank either.