Computer Geek Needed Here! Help!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by cnw400, Dec 2, 2006.

1. cnw400

cnw400 New Member

Someone sent me a link to a photo gallery recently and it was riddled with adware and spyware - my home page keeps reloading to www.clip24h.com each day. I run adware chaser to get rid of it, run a spybot check which finds it again, deletes it, and that seems to get rid of the problem. At least for the day. How can I find out where this is lurking and get rid of it once and for all? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!:cool:

2. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I thought you'd left?!?!

3. 50%more

50%more New Member

Albums:
    Download easycleaner by Toniarts, its free. Also you can try a system restore back to a point in time when you did not have the problem. What you have is a trojan horse, it most likey has made entries into your system registry. You need to find a way to clean it out of your registy. System restore comes with windows. It is under system tools. If this does not fix the problem PM me, I can try to help. If the trojan horse has infected your bios it is much more complicated and may take a reformatting and/or installing linux to bypass the problem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice