Concealing Morning Wood

D

deleted556573

I remember back as a child, boys would make fun of other boys for popping wood at the most inopportune of times. This, at least from my observations, changes dramatically as one gets older.

In my early college years, I spent a great many drunken nights at friends' places, to wake up the next morning with many guys in various states of undress, most (if not all) of which woke up with wood. It was rare that anyone ever made any comments, and if they did, the fun that was poked (no pun intended) at the guilty party usually died out quickly. It's not a stigma that sticks with a person for more than a minute or so. In short, it's forgotten quickly, and that's assuming that anyone actually does say anything.

I agree with everyone else here: Why hide it? Does anyone really care? Even though I'm very shy and probably considered a prude by most peoples' definition, I've never hidden morning wood. It's part of your manly essence! :tongue:

I had to share a room with a guy for a year and I didn't care if he saw my morning wood. I figured if he wasn't okay with it that it would be his problem and not mine. There were a few times when it was hot outside and I took my covers off he probably saw it poking through by boxer shorts, but he never said anything about it if he did. I never saw his morning wood though, he was always awake and gone before I even got out of bed.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would put my blanket around my shoulders and walk to my dresser and grab a shirt and then put it on with my back to my roommate and then do the waist band trick.

One day my roommate was like 'uh are you hiding a boner?' and I was like, 'yeah haha' and then after that I didn't care anymore.

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like what everyone else is saying, i wouldn't worrry about it. guys always bust each other balls about something, so what if it morning wood?

In college it was impposible to hide my morning wood in my nylon bikinis and my dorm mates were always busting my balls about my morning wood, my nylon bikinis, my jack-off magazines, not getting any pussy, or whatever.

My point is that it is no big deal, hide if you feel the need, or wear it with pride! In fact, if i was you, i would be more worried if i wasn't getting morning wood!

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Morning wood is the sexiest thing ever to be witnessed on a man..
Why hide it..unless you are sharing a room with your mom or sisters..

Flguy9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like what everyone else is saying, i wouldn't worrry about it. guys always bust each other balls about something, so what if it morning wood?

In college it was impposible to hide my morning wood in my nylon bikinis and my dorm mates were always busting my balls about my morning wood, my nylon bikinis, my jack-off magazines, not getting any pussy, or whatever.

My point is that it is no big deal, hide if you feel the need, or wear it with pride! In fact, if i was you, i would be more worried if i wasn't getting morning wood!

A while back some dude in college I think posted a vid of his roomie waking up with morning wood on youtube. Anybody see that before it got pulled, cuz it was real? Guy was in his briefs pitching a tent, got out of bed like he didn't even know, walked right past the guy filming him who was laughing at him. Poor guy I doubt he knew his morning glory was on youtube.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A while back some dude in college I think posted a vid of his roomie waking up with morning wood on youtube. Anybody see that before it got pulled, cuz it was real? Guy was in his briefs pitching a tent, got out of bed like he didn't even know, walked right past the guy filming him who was laughing at him. Poor guy I doubt he knew his morning glory was on youtube.
That's a rotten thing to do to a roommate. Being a roommate involves precisely trust that he won't do that kind of thing.

Rob_81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just based on the title of this thread, without even reading what the poster wrote, why hide morning wood? It's the most normal thing for guys ever! I just get up and walk around I don't care who sees, I go out and get the mail and if the mailman/neighbors see it, whatever, they know they get it too. :cool:

beachboywb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just spent the weekend at a seminar and shared a room with with a str8 friend and a gay friend we've all been friends for about 10 years or so, so we're comfortable around each other.... We've never spent the night with each other in the same room but have slept in the same house together before, so this was a first. we all slept in our boxers, no biggie and we got up sort of around the same time, I'm an early riser, so I was up first so I called room service and ordered coffee and got up to take a leak and my friends heard me order the coffee and breakfast so when I got up to pee I def had severe Morning wood and without a second thought I just got out of bed and went to the bathroom, still had a semi when I came back to the bed, then the other guys were stirring around taking there turns to take a leak and they both had Morning Wood, and they to, wasn't an issue, we in fact all laughed about it, So my advice is that we all get MW so why hide it, its no big deal. just go with the flow, and if anyone has anything snarky to say about it, its only because of insecurites.....