Concealing Morning Wood

chrisanonymous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would put my blanket around my shoulders and walk to my dresser and grab a shirt and then put it on with my back to my roommate and then do the waist band trick.

One day my roommate was like 'uh are you hiding a boner?' and I was like, 'yeah haha' and then after that I didn't care anymore.

Hahaha your roommate sounds like a cool cat :cool:

jonboy53

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I never been able to have a hard on go down. Many a time I use to go to school without pissed. That means that I held all day. Hence 8 hours all night and then 9 hours before I got home and a bursting bladder.

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Morning wood was a great ice-breaker between me one my bff's from HS. At sleepovers I used the opportunity to announce my morning wood to him...and would enjoy showing off my tented silhouette...he came to expect them. It broke the ice in that it led to my showing it off to him, and them more activities as the years progressed ...heh heh :) (To this day he sort of enjoys seeing my boners, even after a wife and two kids)

Panoptik

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Both in college and now that I share a flat with two guys, we never covered it. My college roommate commented on my tent and I just told him that I'd seen him tent as well and thought it wasn't a big deal and we agreed it wasn't. With my flatmates, we never really mentioned it. A few mornings when two of us have had a tight schedule we've shared the bathroom and I've seen one of them hard a couple of times there and he's seen me as well. Again, nothing overly awkward about it, even though I think he mumbled "sorry" the first time (he is straight lol).