Conception question

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious-when a woman finds out she is pregnant-Does she reflect back to what day it would have been- how the sex was- what positions she was put in-number of orgasms she had that day/night -number of orgasms her partner had -etc etc=and does she intuitvely feel she may have gotten pregnant?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious-when a woman finds out she is pregnant-Does she reflect back to what day it would have been- how the sex was- what positions she was put in-number of orgasms she had that day/night -number of orgasms her partner had -etc etc=and does she intuitvely feel she may have gotten pregnant?

To answer you last question first, a lot of women do know when they get pregnant-- either an intuitive thing or some deductive reasoning. Most women that are trying to conceive know their cycles very well and have sex at the optimal time for conception. Also, there are positions that are better for conception... and after you have sex elevating your bottom on pillows helps to get the sperm in the right place. Orgasm does seem to increase the chance of getting pregnant, or so I've read.

It's very different if you're not actively trying, which I'm not as sure about since I only know my experience. I don't know that I particularly remember most sex acts a month or more out unless they are extremely good or the only time I've been laid in a long time, so the gory details may or may not stick in your head.

In my case we were trying to conceive and honestly I remember all the damn ovulation kit tests and that having sex became a chore... But I don't know exactly when I conceived-- it could have been after I trashed the ovulation kit and we just went at it like monkeys. A friend of mine knows to the day because it was the only time they had done it that month.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not me, I just thought... now what am I going to do? oh shit will I have to marry him? what on earth will my dad say? and..... oh fuck, stretch marks!! lol

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does she reflect back to what day it would have been- how the sex was- what positions she was put in-number of orgasms she had that day/night -number of orgasms her partner had -etc etc=and does she intuitvely feel she may have gotten pregnant?
No.

Seriously...I figured out what day and sex session it was, but I didn't concern myself with the orgasms. I think that may be a "man thing".

Flyingwood

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For a guy's view:

I know exactly the day that we got pregnant with our second and third.
When I got home from work, my animal instinct took over. I knew that my wife was "hot", couldn't keep my hands off her, and couldn't wait until we got to bed that night.

Probably not our best sex, because I was rushed to get her "filled up". Neither of us were interested in foreplay.

FW

ohbaby!

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I have been through it quite a number of times:tongue: -and I usually had a pretty good idea which "time" it was. I guess I would say most women have some idea about it and remember the details of when they probably conceived. We can usually tell when we are fertile, lol.:biggrin1:

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure some women can tell but a typical pregnancy runs 40 weeks.....38-42 weeks is still considered normal bc of dating errors, which are very very common