Concern

hallow29a

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So this is a horrible way to start on a message board, but I signed up really just to ask about this. One day, about two weeks ago I guess, I was walking around my room in my boxers and I felt a sudden sensation at the tip of my penis and I looked at it and it was pretty red around the hole. Well the redness cleared up after a day or so but still every once in a while there is an odd sensation whenever I urinate. Sometimes it kinda feels like a minor burning sensation but mostly it doesn't really hurt, its just different. The thought of herpes is scaring the hell out of me, but there are no other symptons. No bumps, no redness, no anything else. Just this little sensation from time to time. I kinda thought maybe I snagged it on something somehow, I dunno. Any ideas? Thanks guys.

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Watch it for a day or two... Could be a snag or just a reaction to soap that got up inside...

A little burn is just an irritation. When you can't pee cuz it hurts too much, THEN there is a problem.

Red around the hole is not likely herpes... herpes attacks the whole head.

Two or three days of continous pain is suspicious and should be followed-up with a doctor's visit. From what you say, sounds like just an irritation.