Concerned

BigSexiCircle99

Just Browsing
Media
Well the other day I was in the tub and noticed little bumps on my sack. I was a little concerned so I checked out some pictures of diseases in the genital area.

The bumps remind me of goosebumps basically. They are not white like herpes or anything, they are the same color as my skin. They are very small and are only visible when I strech my skin a bit. The other factor to my problem is I never noticed them until the cold weather started. I also noticed that there was hair growing out of them, so maybe this is normal.

Any idea what this is? Maybe I'm just overreacting, LOL. I could post a pic if needed.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Have you shaved or waxed recently? If so, could be an ingrown hair. I would check with a doctor, just to be on the safe side.. nothing worse than anything happening to your boys.

BigSexiCircle99

Just Browsing
Media
You know what, I do shave. And I never noticed them before that either. Maybe I will go get them checked out, I feel better though knowing it may not be anything major.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You know what, I do shave. And I never noticed them before that either. Maybe I will go get them checked out, I feel better though knowing it may not be anything major.
When it happens to me... it looks like a little pimple coming up... I take tweezers to it, and squeeze it out.. or else it doesn't come out.. maybe time to get a new razor. Just careful when you squeeze them out lol.. its a bit easier for a girl.

D_Harry_Belabutton

Account Disabled
Media
Just wanted to bump this thread... I've got these too, but don't shave very often. I can see the difference when i do shave between them and regular ingrown hairs caused by shaving. Can anyone help? It feels like they are the base of hairs, but they never come out through the skin.

animaldudedawg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hair follicals with no hair are called fordyce spots..some have hair coming out tho. i read that 85% of guys have them they are just more visible on some. i have them on my sac and shaft some.. you can definatly see them more when you stretch your skin or have a hard on as the skin is thinner then. they are normal.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was my first thought was shaving or ingrown hair. See what you did BigSex now your going to have me paranoid until I check myself out :) Thx .... heh