conditioned to orgasm with vibrator

D_Al Frankenbeans

Account Disabled
Media
OK, so I am pretty sure my new girlfriend has conditioned herself to only be able to cum with her vibrator. She is 23 and has never been able to get herself off with her fingers (no one else has been able to get her off that way either). She has orgasmed from oral sex (but not from me yet). The only way she can get off is with her vib. Is there anything I can do to get her used to cumming some other way, or are we always going to have to bring the toy into the bedroom. I do not feel threatened by it, I just want to be able to make her cum...any suggestions?

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
MOJO NIXON & SKID ROPER "SHE'S VIBRATOR DEPENDENT" LYRICS

Came home early one night from work,
Thought my wife's in bed with jerk,
She's in there with a big piece of plastic.
Yellin' and a screamin', super deluxe creamin'.
She don't want my love stick.

Chorus:
Cause she vibrator dependent, don't want me in it.
Says I don't make the right noise.
Being replaced by batteries.
Hey there fellas can't you see,
She just wants to play with her toys.

She don't wanna go out and dance,
She don't wanna get in my pants.
Just stay home and Vi-bor-ate!
Gettin' big blisters on my hands,
Thinkin' maybe I ain't a man.
Man, she ain't gonna get im-preg-o-nate!

Chorus:

Play with 'em honey!

(Spoken)
There she was, in the bedroom.
Sounds like she's shavin' her tallywacker with a battery powered device.
Me, I'm prancin' around in out the livin' room.
Got the demon gizim build up.
I mean, I got a severe case of it.
Lot of pressure on my brain.
Eyeballs turning white.
Grabbing my tallywacker all the time.
I look her in the eye and I say:

Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby Pluheeseeee!

You got somethin' I need, somethin' I want!
I wanna put my face in the special place. (Say what?!?)
I said I wanna put my face in the special place.
I wanna get ring around the face honey.
You know what I'm talkin' 'bout.
When the full moon comes around.

She said Mojy-wojy, you gotta do something for me if you wanna do that. I said, "What's that honey?"
She said, Mojy, you know what you gotta do?
You know I got these battery powered things here.
You know I got some things that plug into the wall and put 110 volts on my tallywacker.
Mojo, I want you to go out to the store and I want you to get me something big and ugly. Gigantic vibrator. Vibrator-zilla it be!
Unplug the refrigerator, Mojo, get Vibrator-zilla, bring it in here and put 220 on the money, honey!
Baby, you done got crazy!
Then Mojo, then you can put your face in the special place.
But you're gonna have to, you're gonna have to make a little noise!

Took her down to see a nurse and cure her of this terrible curse.
Doctor said "Lady you're afflicted!"
Mam you've got a terrible habit.
Now I told you not to grab it!
I pronounce you a-dict-ted!

Chorus:

She's got VD--that's vibrator depencency.
No, honey, you can't plug my toes into the wall.
And I ain't gonna hum nomore either.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, so I am pretty sure my new girlfriend has conditioned herself to only be able to cum with her vibrator. She is 23 and has never been able to get herself off with her fingers (no one else has been able to get her off that way either). She has orgasmed from oral sex (but not from me yet). The only way she can get off is with her vib. Is there anything I can do to get her used to cumming some other way, or are we always going to have to bring the toy into the bedroom. I do not feel threatened by it, I just want to be able to make her cum...any suggestions?
Uhm, maybe shop around for a vibrator that wraps around your dick?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I fear tis is the predicament ive gotten myself into as well. Ive also never been able to orgasm using only my fingers, others have gotten me close but ive always managed to turn it into sex to finish off. And as of late i have become very dependent on my vibrator. :redface: Very dependent

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The thing is, she's always going to need to masturbate. I know that no matter how much sex I am having, I still want to sex myself up from time to time. The question is not so much how we can ween this lady off of vibrators, but how we can get her to a point where she can climax either with or without them, right? I think the only solution is cold turkey. She would have to stop using them until she was no longer dependent. Unfairly, that would deprive her of orgasms, and pleasurable masturbating.

I wonder if there are any creams or gels that would work for her. I have two that I use to make myself even more sensitive. I like Shunga Secret Garden Female Orgasm Enhancing cream. I first bought it because I'm in a long-distance relationship, and it sucks when one of us wants to have sex but the other does not since we don't have much time together as it is. I found that using it would get me wet and aroused even when I wasn't previously in the mood. I also find that it makes me more orgasmic. Without it it can take me 45 minutes to an hour to climax. Sometimes we just do not have that.

I like some other products of theirs too. They can be found here. Also, from another company, I like a product called Tasty Twist. It's advantage over the Shunga stuff is that it is edible and tastes delicious. I recommend Orange Creamsicle flavor. Find it here.

D_Dolly Pharton

Experimental Member
Media
The thing is, she's always going to need to masturbate. I know that no matter how much sex I am having, I still want to sex myself up from time to time. The question is not so much how we can ween this lady off of vibrators, but how we can get her to a point where she can climax either with or without them, right? I think the only solution is cold turkey. She would have to stop using them until she was no longer dependent. Unfairly, that would deprive her of orgasms, and pleasurable masturbating.

I wonder if there are any creams or gels that would work for her. I have two that I use to make myself even more sensitive. I like Shunga Secret Garden Female Orgasm Enhancing cream. I first bought it because I'm in a long-distance relationship, and it sucks when one of us wants to have sex but the other does not since we don't have much time together as it is. I found that using it would get me wet and aroused even when I wasn't previously in the mood. I also find that it makes me more orgasmic. Without it it can take me 45 minutes to an hour to climax. Sometimes we just do not have that.

I like some other products of theirs too. They can be found here. Also, from another company, I like a product called Tasty Twist. It's advantage over the Shunga stuff is that it is edible and tastes delicious. I recommend Orange Creamsicle flavor. Find it here.

WOW thanks for the info... I have a vibrator predicament as well lol I have heard from sex experts you have to go cold turkey to get the sensitivity back in the clitoris once you become too dependent on vibrators to orgasm. I have a hell of a time well actually I have never really been able to orgasm with just sex. Have a few times and it shocked the hell outta me but its hit and miss unfortunately and I hate having to use my fingers or a vib to help things along just to get off :( That cream stuff sounds like a good idea I totally wanna try it out! :biggrin1:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read about women who can't cum other ways cuz they get hooked on vibrators. That would suuuuuck. :eek: Yeah help her break that addiction :smile:.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

You described my life! I masturbated way too much to where i wasnt able to let anyone lead me to orgasm. I finally stuck with oral long enough to orgasm from that with my husband. It takes much longer to do it this way and it can get frustrating for us both. I think this is why my husband doesnt go down on me much.

I wish i could orgasm easier but i have to tighten up all my muscles (which is hard with someone between your legs) and i have to get my mind totally involved in it.

Now he strokes my g-spot while i stimulate my clit and i get to orgasm faster than by myself. He feels a part of the process and i dont feel so awful about not being able to do it from his mouth.

D_Al Frankenbeans

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it and hope it keeps coming.
Also, from what I read cold turkey is not necessarily the best was to do it. They recommend mixing up the vib and oral sex like one then the other until eventually she does not need the vib to climax. Does that sound like it would work? Also, from what I read, the clit does not get less sensitive with vib play unless it is really hard and really often. Any other comments??? I want to make her cum so bad!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it and hope it keeps coming.
Also, from what I read cold turkey is not necessarily the best was to do it. They recommend mixing up the vib and oral sex like one then the other until eventually she does not need the vib to climax. Does that sound like it would work? Also, from what I read, the clit does not get less sensitive with vib play unless it is really hard and really often. Any other comments??? I want to make her cum so bad!

Hey if you have yahoo or msn messenger, you can pop me a message at forgottenexistence@live.com and i can talk to you more about some ideas.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't cum with vag penetration or clit stimulation with a vibe at all.
Now I see it as a good thing.
Thanks ladies.

CalBoy101

Experimental Member
Media
Sometimes its easier just to go with the flow rather than try to fight it. Use a big dildo on her while she uses the vibrator, this combo will likely take her places she hasn't been before.

Then when she's hooked on that combo of sensations buy her a "pocket rocket" sized vibrator and have her use it while you fuck her doggy style.

After that hopefully vibrator alone will seem like something is missing

Works for me.

CalBoy

D_Al Frankenbeans

Account Disabled
Media
BE HAPPY FOR ME!

So, today I made her cum 3 times from oral sex!
We were making out and then I warmed her up with my fingers a little then licked her pussy until she came twice in a row. Then we fucked, then I liked her again until she came, then we fucked again.
It was awesome! She even said how much better she came than with her toy.
Thank you for all the advice. She did not touch herself at all for like 5 days, and today we both just exploded with orgasms. I can't wait until she gets back from class so we can go at it again.

Love you guys!

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Help me out...

If you're a woman who states that she prefers larger-dicked guys, but you can only orgasm from a vibrator -- what exactly does the larger-dicked guy bring to the table? I suppose the visual appeal and maybe the physical sensation of fullness and stretching, but it seems like all men come in as, er, second bananas :wink: to the vibe, and, from an orgasmic viewpoint, are unnecessary... :confused:

I'm not trying to "trap" anyone -- but at the same time, I would hope that a woman who vigorously endorses big guys can orgasm from them. Without a vibrator.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
-

you're girlfriend isn't the only one. i'm in the club too. oral feels really good but not orgasm good. Not even my fingers help. only the vibrator