Condom Advice for Thick Growers

pepsiboy

Just Browsing
Media
There is a guy I really like and I want to have some fun with him. I feel bad for him because he doesn't have a lot of sex because he can't find a condom that is comfortable for him to wear. I am hoping that I can change that around. I would love to hear from any guys that have any advice.

He is a very extreme grower. When he first gets hard, he's about 6" around and grows to over 8" around when things get hot. He's over 8" long. The problem is that he's not big enough for Magnum XL, they fall off since he's not huge all the time and the Magnum regular break when he gets really into it.

I've read the threads here, seems like a lot of guys like theyfit.com, I was playing around with their measuring kit and I think that those will be too tight as well. Maybe the answer is Durex XXL? They seem like the only ones with the width between 1.5 and 1.7"

I feel really bad for this guy and would love to change things around for him.. but I want it to be safe. I would really appreciate any advice!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The "They-Fit" Condom is simply the best. Check them out. They cost a bit more, but are well worth it for fit and function. They also allow great feelings to pass through. I would never recommend anything else. By the way I have been a Condom consumer for well over thirty years and the "They-Fit" meet and exceed anything else I have ever tried and I do believe I have tried them all.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why won't they be sold in the US anymore?

Presumably because someone at Durex-US wasn't happy with the sales figures and so they ceased production/marketing of them in late August. :shrug:

In parts of Europe, they are available as 'Durex King Size', although about an inch shorter, for whatever arcane reasons Durex might have.

pepsiboy

Just Browsing
Media
One one think... but apparently he gets sorta soft quickly, he tells me. Maybe that's not a condom problem, but an erection problem :)

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Magnum XL's fall off, while regular Magnums break? I gotta tell you, condoms are a lot more fault-tolerant than that. The difference between these two condoms is only 5 mm in girth.

I'd really like to suggest that your friend get his usage issues out of the way before he waste a lot of money trying to find the right brand.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 8x7 and MagXL's can only go down about 1/2 of the way before the ring gets as far as it will go without tearing, and the my head is giving the top portion one heck of a stretch...

So none of this adds up to me...you DO realize that an 8" girth is about like a beercan right?

...OB

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am 8x7 and MagXL's can only go down about 1/2 of the way before the ring gets as far as it will go without tearing, and the my head is giving the top portion one heck of a stretch...

So none of this adds up to me...you DO realize that an 8" girth is about like a beercan right?

...OB

If so, there probably isn't a condom made that could accomodate that size, especially when you factor in the fluxuations he seems to have. The specially made Theyfit may be his best bet. There are a lot of condoms out there for almost all sizes though.

A 2 inch increase seems highly unlikely. Yeah I know guys can get to sizes they probably didn't think possible if extremely aroused, but I'm having trouble believing that. I think he actually could be losing his erection during sex, which could cause the condom to slip off. Could be psychological, although I wouldn't rule out anything physical.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A condom that's too tight won't slide against the skin at all, so there will be less sensation which can cause him to lose the erection after a few minutes. Also, it can cut the circulation off at the base and cause a loss of erection. I wouldn't be surprised if his erection problem was really just a condom problem. Try the TheyFit condoms. You can order 3-packs of each size. Order several different sizes to see which works best.

ebonyhuge

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hallo, jip for this type of cocks, most africans have this size cocks you find condoms in africa for this cocks. Nine inches long and 6 inches aroung is normal

Magnumstretcher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Magnum XL's fall off, while regular Magnums break? I gotta tell you, condoms are a lot more fault-tolerant than that. The difference between these two condoms is only 5 mm in girth.

I'd really like to suggest that your friend get his usage issues out of the way before he waste a lot of money trying to find the right brand.

I have a problem with magnum breakage, too. I use XL and it works fine.