Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have young 17 yr old guy that I mentor. He has informed me that he is having sex and that he wasn't using any protection. I gave him some Magnums, but he said that they didn't work. He proceeded to tell me that he had too much foreskin and that he think he needed to be circumcised! He said that when he would put it on, that the foreskin would role the condom back up and push the condom off. He said that even when erect his foreskin still would cover his penis. Having been circumcised since birth, myself, I didn't know what to tell him.

So... I was wondering if I should tell him to get bigger condoms... or talk with a doctor about surgery?

If there is anyone out there who has experienced this same or similar problem, can you please give me some advice for him.

Hockey Cock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use to have a similar issue. Unless he is 9 inches or greater, or the tip of his cock is alot smaller then the base a magnum unrolled te entire length should work. I always put a drop of lube in the cap, and with the skin rolled back slide the condom on. I have seen guys put it on with the skin up, but mines too loose.

I strongly recommend that unless he has a major case of phimosis he not even consider circumsision, its not the best option. I know hes a minor but have you seen him put on a condom? Maybe you could give him some pointers.

Also I sometimes have to stretch the top on my fingers and put it down over my cock if the condom being used to too small. Send me a message anytime.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hockey Cock is wise.

The lube idea is particularly apt. It's advised for any uncircumcised guy using a condom that he lube up his penis before putting the condom on. It actually doesn't make it slip off any easier.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dunno about "lube up" his penis before putting the condom on, but a drop on the tip first is a good idea.

He might try pulling the skin right back before he rolls the condom on, and rolling it right down to the base, so that there is a 1-1 correspondence between penis outer surface and condom inner surface. Then his foreskin can do what it likes, and take the condom with it.

Or he might try keeping his foreskin forward and rolling the condom over the lot. In that case, allow plenty of condom ahead of his penis for the glans to come out and go into.

It is perfect nonsense to let the thought of circumcision as a solution for this problem even pass across the back of his mind. That'd be like cutting of his head because his beanie comes off.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
there are a few brands of condoms out there made for larger men or men with foreskin. best to look for anything labeled 'more head room'. Kimono MAXX, Lifestyles Pleasure Tip Condoms, Trojan Magnum Twister, Trojan Twisted Pleasure, Trojan Very Sensitive. you might have to stop by an adult toy shop or look on the internet.

best lube to use is silicone based since water base lubes tend to dry out or get sticky.

ML

Winny20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I`ve got the same problem and here`s how I deal with it: 1) Avoid circumcision. 2) When putting on the condom first put a drop of lub on the bare glans and coverit with the foreskin so it will move easily then leave about 3 cm of cond free and the rest on the penis ( a sort of bigger tip reservoir) . Into this portion will the head go in improving sensations.

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
I was uncut until my 30 y.o. (6 years ago)
The unpleasant things about being uncut are : condom rollback while making love .... trapped pubic hairs in folded foreskin ... moist & smell glans penis (easier to get sore) ......
Is there any guy experience the same things ?

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm uncut and about 5" around...on the thick side of average. I go for a slightly tighter condom to avoid the roll off effect. Condomania has specs on the condoms they sell and an average condom is 52mm. Japanese condoms like Beyond 7 are just 1mm smaller width-wise, but that seems to help a lot. Head lube is a very good idea.

D_Mallaber Manynuts

Experimental Member
Media
Like most Europeans I'm not circumsized. I don't use lube inside the condom but I do ensure the foreskin is fully retracted before putting it on. Oh, and uncircumsized cocks don't smell. Those of us who have one simply maintain good penile hygiene by washing it
and ones member is as nature intended (uncut). Cue deluge of insults from the US!

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As said above by all the guys... pull the foreskin back tight before applying condom and ensure its rolled all the way down. Dont ever get cut!!!

Mike

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If there's an excessive amount of redundant long foreskin then he likely doesn't get the glans exposed at all during sexual intercourse and that's a shame.

hollywood11.4"

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i agree with the previous posts of putting lube inside the condom. i usually put about a dime size amount in the condom before i unroll it onto my dick. i have a fairly tight foreskin, and use condoms that have more 'head room.' that way when my foreskin pulls back i have plenty of room for the cock of my head to expand. i also tend to lube up my entire dick, have never had problems with condoms sliding off.

kiwimarty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have had a few girls try and put on a condom without even trying to roll the foreskin back at all. Like they don't know how it all works, which I guess they didn't.

S

SirConcis

Since the OP mentioned he was mentoring this 17 year old:

Consider the *possibility* that the 17 year old boy has a desire to be circumcised and is using the condom issue as an excuse.

The "doesn't work well with condoms" may be the tip fo the iceberg in terms of his feelings about his foreskin. If the foreskin is long enough that he finds it unnatural to wear a condom, it is likely that he has other issues with having a long foreskin.

The OP might want to try to find out if the boy has a deeper desire to be circumcised beause he hates his foreskin and prefers the look of a cut guy, or perhals might be interested in a partial circ that would give him a normal length foreskin that retracts automatically when hard.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So.... let me get this straight.

Instead of trying to explain to the kid that his foreskin is completely normal, because of body issues you would suggest he get it cut off?

Thats a little whack to me. What medical profession or phycologist would ever recommend removing a part of the body in this way because of body image issues?

It sounds like the kid has a self esteem problem. I bet you he doesn't have a problem at all with how his foreskin FEELS, its just that he's thinks he's DIFFERENT.

17 is not quite an age where kids are able to make these kinds of decisions for the right reasons. I'm sure theres lots of uncut guys who were made to feel bad about there cocks when they were in high school and wanted to be cut, but then as they got older grew to appreciate there foreskin and would never get cut now.

If he puts a condom on as other people have recommended, he will have no problems. He needs to skin it back all the way when putting it on.

S

SirConcis

>Thats a little whack to me. What medical profession or phycologist would ever recommend >removing a part of the body in this way because of body image issues?

Ever considered what cosmetic surgery is all about ???????

Women get face lifts, breast lifts and breast implants all the time. Why is it wrng for a male to desire excess skin be remove to give him a penis that gives him a better self image ?

A guy develops a desire to be circumcised over years, You can't kill that desire just by having one person mention "get used to it, accept it, live with it".

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
It's wrong because he's only 17. What if he wants it back at 25 when foreskin suddenly becomes cool? It's gone. I've heard of teenage girls getting implants. If they want to have smaller breasts, the implants can be removed. A missing foreskin is missing for good unless he wants to try to restore.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Possibly the wrong type of condom, or he doesn't know how to properly use a condom. If he isn't unrolling it all the way, it's not going to stay on. There's a reason Magnums feel extra tight and leave that red ring at the base of your penis, and it's because they're actually smaller in circumference at the base than at the head.

I'm not sure if you know his endowment or not, but Magnums may not be appropriate for him, either. Condoms are designed smaller than their target audience, but a Magnum on a guy who's a little smaller than average is possibly too loose.

It really shouldn't be rolling up the penis as a result of the foreskin. And that's certainly a stupid reason to be humping bareback.