Condom and dickheads

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by chrimbo, Sep 26, 2008.

1. chrimbo

chrimbo Member

Hi all,

I realise that many postings have preceded this with regards to condom size, but I wanted to ask a more specific question and see if anyone had any suggestions.

I have a reasonabe sized dick - 7.5in length, 5.5in around - which is well within the "Mr Average" size for a normal condom. But getting the thing over my cockhead is incredibly difficult and painful - especially if my girl tries to do it for me. The other day, due to the fact that we've been using condoms for only a couple of months, the tension caused my "bango string" to start bleeding.

Now my problem is that, whilst I think that going for a Magnum will help out with getting it over my cockhead, I'm concerned that as my general girth is fairly average (5.5in) it might slip off me. or be too big for me? Anyone have any similar experiences - averageish girth but real difficulties getting a condom over the head?

Thanks in advance

Chris.
    (MSN: chrimbo7.5@hotmail.com if you'd like to chat)

2. TopFlite

TopFlite New Member

Yessir I did too.

Switched to Lifetyles large in the green box and they had a wider head and that eased things up a large bit.

Might wanna give that a shot.

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    now I could be wrong, but I don't think I am, but......magnums are made for men with girths starting around 5.5 inches. I've got a tapered cock (smaller at the head and gets larger at the base....to 5.5 inch), and I can get it about 3/4 of the way down and thats as far as it will go. It usually ends up being way too tight and painful, or it just rolls back up.

I'd at least give the magnums a shot. I think you'll find that they are a better fit. I've thought about doing the same myself, but never have.

4. cacco777

cacco777 New Member

Hey Chris,

I'm roughly the same size as you. I find Durex easy-ons to be OK, they are larger in the head than normal condoms.

When I was younger and not experienced enough, I was using any condom I could find but after a few accidents I realised the only "generic" condom that is comfortable enough for me is Durex easy-on range.

I suggest you try a few different condoms and go with the one that is most suitable for you. There was a TV show on sex on the British TV not long ago and they said a normal condom is made for girths between 12 and 13 cm. 5.5" is slightly more than 13cm, basically "Mr Average" condoms is going to feel tight, and you endanger unwanted accidents as well.

Good luck.

5. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are well above average size. The fact that the condom doesn't fit easily and causes bleeding should make that obvious. Magnums may be too tight also. Try them and also try Magnum XLs. If they are too loose then at least you know. If they fit just right then you'll be happy. I don't think they will slip off. They may only get loose if you fuck for a long time and build up a lot of precum inside the condom. And you can try They Fit condoms when they become available.

6. chrimbo

chrimbo Member

Thanks for all the info and advice - will go off and procure some Magnums and XLs and see how we go! If baby #2 arrives then we'll know there's a problem :)

Durex (not-so-)Easy-On are what I've been using up until now and what actually caused the problem. Even though they have a roomy head, it's the rolling of it over my cock head that causes the real problem and is very painful.

Draft saved Draft deleted