Condom and lube for thick penis

st2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello guys
In a special period for my girlfriend , i have to use condoms soon
It can gonna look weird to you but never wear any condom in the past (other protection and rare sex in the very past)
I am checking condoms sizes : it seems their thickness is the half girth but .... i have no idea what size to take
i am about 7 inches around and i feel not confortable to try condom but no choice here :(
any of you guys have an experience a good experience with condom model?
also i am not very happy with lube i use with my gf : i like it is water based but if most of time it is ok i don't know if few of you are very satisfied with lube they use
i spend so much time checking and checking and scared not take right ones . maybe i should try before use it with my gf
but your experience would help so much
thank you

Reactions: DGDG8007

Talstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey, while I am no expert I can try and help. Condom girth can be tricky to judge with condoms. Looking online you can find info and you could buy some and try them out.

I use one from a company called my size and they have some bigger girth options.

for lube I prefer to use anal lube. I find the standard ones dry out to quick. You could also ask your girlfriend and see why sort of lube she wants to use as well.

hope it all goes well.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello guys
In a special period for my girlfriend , i have to use condoms soon
It can gonna look weird to you but never wear any condom in the past (other protection and rare sex in the very past)
I am checking condoms sizes : it seems their thickness is the half girth but .... i have no idea what size to take
i am about 7 inches around and i feel not confortable to try condom but no choice here :(
any of you guys have an experience a good experience with condom model?
also i am not very happy with lube i use with my gf : i like it is water based but if most of time it is ok i don't know if few of you are very satisfied with lube they use
i spend so much time checking and checking and scared not take right ones . maybe i should try before use it with my gf
but your experience would help so much
thank you
Look up MY SIZE either 69 or 72. At 7 inches girth, you're one of the thickest dicks around so its hard to accommodate for such massive size! These are your best bet for a somewhat comfortable fit!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Others have made good recommendations about currently available condoms that do accommodate larger girth penises. As for lubes, I've been using Wet Platinum, a silicon based lube for many years. I never have to re-apply it, and most of the time It allows me to slide balls deep into my wife on the first stroke!

PussyStretcher

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go to calcsd.netlify.com and enter your length and girth (circumference). Since most shafts are not a uniform, measure about mid shaft for an average. There will be brands of condoms recommended for your size. You may have to order on line from sites such as MyOne for custom sized condoms.

st2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Go to calcsd.netlify.com and enter your length and girth (circumference). Since most shafts are not a uniform, measure about mid shaft for an average. There will be brands of condoms recommended for your size. You may have to order on line from sites such as MyOne for custom sized condoms.
1683938529825.png

no reco it seems
i will have a look on the website MyOne seems many suggest here :) thx

Reactions: lapdog2001

akbakb

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Female condoms are also a thing if you are having sex with a woman!
So are IUD's ... the best thing is try it and find out... I'm not exactly sure what OP was asking... but... for the first time trying something new.... warming lubes.. always a safe bet.. I love the KY brand... Astroglide is almost a sure winner... but be very very very careful to what is in the product and if it is compatible with the condom you are wearing... Not all lubes are compatible with all condoms...

st2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just wanted to say some experience about condoms i tried :
- Durex invisible extra large XL : a disaster : hard to put, painful so my erection was half, and broke after few minutes : not made for thick penis
- MyOne : damned size US no match; UK right size but not available even now
- Magnum large XL : difficult to put but more ok than Durex : was not painful but erection couldn't be full still satisfying . didn't break and even could ejaculate like... sperm couldn't get out because penis too much compressed: but still sex was possible unlike Durex
for the lubes tried many but Platinum clearly better than Durex (water based) ... Durex then more used for something else
Most of sex will be without protection but being careful and avoid a certain period : much much better sex than with condom
Take good care all