Condom and Penis Sizes: small medium and large

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Matthew said:
There is speculation on all sorts of things, but HIV is not transmitted by kissing. If it were, the patterns of infection would be drastically different than they are. In other words, thousands (millions?) of people who are not infected would have been.

The "experts" that I have heard say that it would be next to impossible. But that the HIV virus is in the saliva. However, there has to be blood to blood contact in some way. That would require a very open sore in the mouths of both kissers and probably a lot of kissing to boot for this too happen. The kissing would have to be intense enough for the sore of the HIV positive person to bleed and then enter the sore place of the person not infected.

It is a lot like a man who has already cum fingering a vagina. Yes a girl can get pregnant that way but it is extremely rare.

Getting HIV from kissing would also be extremely exremely rare, but hypotheticaly at least possible.

And no, Matthew that would not include millions and millions of kissers of HIV positive and HIV negative people.

The key as I understand it is blood from one person infected has to get into the blood stream of the uninfected person in some way form or fashoin. At least that is what we school teachrs were told when I taught school.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Matthew said:
There is speculation on all sorts of things, but HIV is not transmitted by kissing. If it were, the patterns of infection would be drastically different than they are. In other words, thousands (millions?) of people who are not infected would have been.
The "experts" that I have heard say that it would be next to impossible. But that the HIV virus is in the saliva. However, there has to be blood to blood contact in some way. That would require a very open sore in the mouths of both kissers and probably a lot of kissing to boot for this too happen. The kissing would have to be intense enough for the sore of the HIV positive person to bleed and then enter the sore place of the person not infected.
It is a lot like a man who has already cum fingering a vagina. Yes a girl can get pregnant that way but it is extremely rare.
Getting HIV from kissing would also be extremely exremely rare, but hypothetically at least possible.
And no, Matthew that would not include millions and millions of kissers of HIV positive and HIV negative people.
The key as I understand it is blood from one person infected has to get into the blood stream of the uninfected person in some way form or fashion. At least that is what we school teachrs were told when I taught school.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Spladle said:
Weird, and slightly frightening. How did they acquire this information again?
I saw this chart just as it appears except that it went all the way down to age 2. I deleted ages 2-7. I don't know how that information was acquired. I assumed from medical textbooks, but I don't know. Madame Zora in an earlier post tried to determine even which company published the chart.

It would be easier to obtain this information had it had just soft size averages. Medical books I'm sure have this information. Erect sizes would require for a boy to get erect to be measured. I doubt doctors find ways to arouse young boys just for the purpose of measuring penis sizes to get averages.

The chart asks as many questions as it answers. I was hoping someone would be able to answer the questions it brings up. So far no one has.

Pappy

Media
Freddie53 said:
I don't know. A lot of guys here say that that had penis growth as late as 21. Guys like Pecker who I trust. I have read other surveys that suggest that some penis growth in some guys does happen as late as 24, though that would be quite rare.

I just saw another thread where this issue of size at age 14 and others keeps coming up. It would be good to have a chart to refer these teens to that ask those questions that is reliable.

So if you know a list of sizes that you think are more accurate then this list please post.

I for one can confirm that Freddie. I didn't stop growing until I was 26. I know that's rare buit that's when I stopped.

As for guy entering puberty at age 7, I think it's probably possible. I know a friend of my sons little brother was almost as big at 8 as his brother was at 17. I've seen the brother comming out of the shower at the Y and he's no little guy, if you know what I mean. Different people start puberty at different ages so I guess anything is possible.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Freddie53 said:
I saw this chart just as it appears except that it went all the way down to age 2. I deleted ages 2-7. I don't know how that information was acquired. I assumed from medical textbooks, but I don't know. Madame Zora in an earlier post tried to determine even which company published the chart.
Didn't you say it was from a condom manufacturer?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally Posted by Freddie53

Matthew said:
Didn't you say it was from a condom manufacturer?
The original chart only said it was from a condom company and I copied it from that source. I was hoping someone one come forth with information that would answer that question. So far, no one has. I'm guessing that is because no one really knows the answer to the question.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
GoneA said:
in the end, it really doesn't matter.

You are right. The only reason I put this on the forum to start with is because there is always at least one active thread on "I am 12,13,14,15,16,17,18 and 18plus and I am ??? inches long. Am I small, average long?" Or some variety of this question. I was in hopes that this chart was acurate enough to use as a gage of ranges from small to large.

But without validation of some kind, this chart is as reliable as we who post and give our opinions on the subject and we don't give the same answers because in truth we really don't know for sure either. We know about ourselves and a few family members and friends.