Condom Breakage???

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ZapZav, Jun 15, 2006.

?

Which brand of condom/s have you heard about or experienced breakage with???

1. Trojan

31 vote(s)
    24.6%
  2. Trojan Magnum or Magnum XL

36 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Naturalamb

13 vote(s)
    10.3%
  4. Durex

25 vote(s)
    19.8%
  5. Lifestyles

33 vote(s)
    26.2%
  6. Other (Please specify below)

17 vote(s)
    13.5%
  1. ZapZav

ZapZav New Member

There are many brands out there… Which brand of condom/s have you heard about or experienced breakage with???... What was the reason??? Which brand/s do you think is the best?

Thanks for voting and commenting in advance! :smile:

2. Wilde316

Wilde316 Member

I used to try Lifestyles but in the middle of sex I could feel the damn things snap and break, nothing ruins a good lay like the pain of a snapping condom.

3. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    I haven't used condoms regularly for years but never broke one during sex. I broke one when putting it on clumsily. It was a Durex but I wouldn't blame the brand. I As far as I know what breaks them is either fingernails or insuficient lubrication.

4. swtnspycy

swtnspycy New Member

Albums:
    Oil-based lubricant (like vaseline or baby oil) can cause breakage as well. Check the packaging of any lube you use to make sure it's condom safe, and don't use stuff as lube that wasn't sold to be used that way. They can also break if they are too tight, or if they're expired. Yes, condoms do expire... they all have expiration dates printed on them. If it gets close to or past that date, the latex has most likely weakened and you'll want to toss it.

Another good thing to do is make sure you pinch about 1/2 inch of the tip of the condom before you roll it on, so there's enough airless space for the ejaculate to go. If there's no extra space when you come, it could easily break through.

You also want to be very careful when opening them, keep them out of extreme heat or cold, and avoid storing them in places where they'll be susceptable to a lot of friction (like your wallet in your back pocket all day long).

5. housebroke husband

housebroke husband New Member

I have been fucking my women with rubbers for over thirty years and neverhad any failures.

6. xxncxx

xxncxx New Member

I recently bought a pack of trojans to use for a sex toy I have (less clean up) thinking that my average length would only let me use the normals, but after a couple seconds of movement the condom always breaks. It looks like I'll have to move up a tier in terms of girth at least. I wish there was a size chart somewhere, it would help considerably.

7. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never had breakage, but then again, I don't wear them... :biggrin1:

Actually not a bad idea... if they posted a "size chart" on a box of condoms... would men whip out their male members, right there in the aisle, to check size...?!:biggrin1:

8. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

whats this condom you speak of

9. burns1de

Gold Member

Goddamn Kimono Large broke on me once. 'Large' condoms, my ass - those are Japanese condoms and, at the risk of perpetrating a racial stereotype, it appears that the Nipponese's idea a 'large' condom is the equivalent of a North America average-size rubber. Those condoms are thin, so when you have thick schlong like me, it's a recipe for disaster.

10. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i have never had a trojan break.
    but lifestyles...durex...all broke on me one time or another.

Draft saved Draft deleted