Condom Breakage???

Which brand of condom/s have you heard about or experienced breakage with???

• Trojan

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Trojan Magnum or Magnum XL

Votes: 37 29.1%
  • Naturalamb

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Durex

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • Lifestyles

Votes: 33 26.0%
  • Other (Please specify below)

Votes: 17 13.4%

• Total voters

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are many brands out there… Which brand of condom/s have you heard about or experienced breakage with???... What was the reason??? Which brand/s do you think is the best?

Thanks for voting and commenting in advance! :smile:

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to try Lifestyles but in the middle of sex I could feel the damn things snap and break, nothing ruins a good lay like the pain of a snapping condom.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't used condoms regularly for years but never broke one during sex. I broke one when putting it on clumsily. It was a Durex but I wouldn't blame the brand. I As far as I know what breaks them is either fingernails or insuficient lubrication.

swtnspycy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I As far as I know what breaks them is either fingernails or insuficient lubrication.
Oil-based lubricant (like vaseline or baby oil) can cause breakage as well. Check the packaging of any lube you use to make sure it's condom safe, and don't use stuff as lube that wasn't sold to be used that way. They can also break if they are too tight, or if they're expired. Yes, condoms do expire... they all have expiration dates printed on them. If it gets close to or past that date, the latex has most likely weakened and you'll want to toss it.

Another good thing to do is make sure you pinch about 1/2 inch of the tip of the condom before you roll it on, so there's enough airless space for the ejaculate to go. If there's no extra space when you come, it could easily break through.

You also want to be very careful when opening them, keep them out of extreme heat or cold, and avoid storing them in places where they'll be susceptable to a lot of friction (like your wallet in your back pocket all day long).

xxncxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently bought a pack of trojans to use for a sex toy I have (less clean up) thinking that my average length would only let me use the normals, but after a couple seconds of movement the condom always breaks. It looks like I'll have to move up a tier in terms of girth at least. I wish there was a size chart somewhere, it would help considerably.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had breakage, but then again, I don't wear them... :biggrin1:

It looks like I'll have to move up a tier in terms of girth at least. I wish there was a size chart somewhere, it would help considerably.

Actually not a bad idea... if they posted a "size chart" on a box of condoms... would men whip out their male members, right there in the aisle, to check size...?!:biggrin1:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Goddamn Kimono Large broke on me once. 'Large' condoms, my ass - those are Japanese condoms and, at the risk of perpetrating a racial stereotype, it appears that the Nipponese's idea a 'large' condom is the equivalent of a North America average-size rubber. Those condoms are thin, so when you have thick schlong like me, it's a recipe for disaster.