Condom breakage

Thorny Devil

Just Browsing
Media
I was beating off this morning, and half way through, I slipped on a condom as I sometimes do. Within a few minutes I had worked myself up and just as I was about to blow, I heard a loud pop. I looked down and the condom had snapped! It had never happened to me before, I don't have penetrative sex very often and mostly just use them as a masturbation aid, quite infrequently. I couldn't have used more that 10 to 15 or so in my lifetime, maybe 4 or 5 of them for fucking.

I looked at the wrapper, and it was no where near expired, I'm not that huge either, only 8 inches long and 6 inches around They were supposed to be larger fitting condoms (though I do have to stretch them a bit to get them on, I can't just roll them on like it says on the box.) Is this common? How often do you bigger dudes get breakages? Should I be looking for a bigger brand?

hardarms

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Condoms are very easy to break...especially when you get excited. That's why you shouldn't trust them as your first line of defense against pregnancy or disease.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I broke five magnum xl's in one night, one after the other.

Either they were a bad batch of my gf at the time was too drunk to use them properly (she would put them on for me).

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Fill the tip with a water based lube. Squish the lube around the head and upper shaft before you start the stroking. Condoms will pop if too much down pull is exerted. One great lube is KY liquid, Make sure that when you pull the condom from the foil wrapper that you don't scratch it with a sharp fingernail. That will make a weak spot in the latex.