Condom Comparison (sigh)

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by OmahaBeef, Feb 25, 2007.

1. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

First and foremost, it's not like I am having sex regularly so there is no real urgency here. However, in the event that I fall into any debaucherous situations I would like to be prepared.

That being said: I have tried...and tried...and TRIED to use the Magnum XL and they simply just do not work for me. The ring is stretched to the max about or just before midshaft and my penis is being choked into submission. This leaves me with the phallic equivalent to a swimmer's cap, and for obvious reasons that is not ideal.

My question is this:

I am looking at the TheyFits custom condom and most certainly I would invest in them if I were certain that they are larger than the Magnum XL.

How does the G22 size compare to the Magnum XL??? For you guys who are 7" circumference or larger, how do you feel about TheyFits? Specifically the "22" which is the largest size?

Thank you all for your input and opinions!

...OB

2. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    The They Fit condoms were pulled off the US market on January 8, as you can see on the Condomania website.

To answer your question, I used the They Fit size U22. On a good day, I'm as thick as my wrist, or about 7 inches in girth (pictures in my gallery). Since the problems getting They Fit, I've recently tried using Magnum XLs again, and remmeber why I had to switch. The Magnum XL is very difficult to get on, and the ring at the base fits so tight that it leaves a deep groove impressed in my flesh after I remove the condom. By contrast, the 22 width of They Fit is much wider, particularly at the base. They go on much easier, are far more comfortable, and don't leave a groove. I was never able to cum wearing the Magnum XL, while with the They Fit U22 I was able to. I'm very sad to see them go.

Condomania says the problem is temporary. However, the FDA website indicates that the actual manufacurer of the They Fit condoms (Richter Rubber Technology, Malaysia) has been cited twice for having defiective condom lots (holes found in condoms) during FDA condom import inspections. This makes it very difficult for them to resume US distribution of their products. The fitst time they were cited was the middle of last year. In order to clear their name, FDA rules require that they have several perfect shipments of condoms, as verified by an independent inspector. Unfortunately, on Jan 31, 2007, FDA cited them with more bad lots. (You can see the most recent FDA citation at OASIS REFUSALS INDUSTRY 85 -- look at the top two citations on the page.) When this happened, Richter pulled all of their web pages from the internet, indicating that the problem may be serious. So, I suspect it may be a while before we see They Fit condoms again.

3. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Damn....so your telling me that we are shit-outta-luck then? GOD!

I am at a loss...

...OB

4. PowayWolfman

PowayWolfman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    @_@ oh shit man. dont tell me They fit had a shit product.. thats wat i was using! (that or magsxl) but they fit seemed to be more comfie to me.. fuck. i better not have any kids running aroudn out there!

Draft saved Draft deleted