condom dilemma

Chainfire

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been using large condoms for the longest time but i want something that covers the entire dick...trojan large's only cover 6.5 inches of my 8 inch x 5.75 cock...the girth is a little snug too...

Will a trojan magnum xl fit me or is it too big? I always knew i was big but xl big? i dunno about that..i've been fortunate enough to be in a few relationships while the gf's were on birth control (trust was not an issue) but now i want to return to condom use because my friend got a girl pregnant and she was on the pill...so what size would best fit me?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You'd fit an XL. Do the math. Assuming your penis is pretty cylindrical, the regular Magnum is about 1.5" across at the ring. 1.5 multiplied by pi (3.14) is just less than 5 inches girth (many more guys would fit a Magnum than you'd think, but still statistically less). The Magnum XL is about 1.75" across at the ring. 1.75 multiplied by pi (3.14) is about 5.5" girth (the girthier ones wear those). At 5.75" girth you'd fare fine in an XL. I'm 6+" girth and it leaves a ring ident on my penis to wear it, but it's more comfortable than a magnum, and a hell of a lot more comfortable than a regular (a little less than 4.5" in girth, OUCH:mad:). Lots of lube and it (the condom) will hold.

Btw, the 6.5" figure you gave for the length of the trojan large is definitely wrong. All trojan condoms are at least 7 inches in length, and the Magnums and XL's are a little over 8 inches. I know this because when I cum in them the semen takes up an inch of the condom and I'm 7+" long.

Happy Fuckin':icon14:

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know about the condom sizing issue, but I am glad you got the heads up on the birth control issue. It's a two way responsibility. Female birth control is not 100% and even BC use by both partners is still, statistically, not 100% (but it's the best we can do). I don't know if doctors are telling young women this, but I think they should be. And any young woman who really doesn't want to get pregnant should insist that her partner wear a condom.
It's just the sensible thing to do.

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nitrofiend said:
I know this because when I cum in them the semen takes up an inch of the condom and I'm 7+" long.

Dude, I wanna see pics of that! Show us one of your used dick bags with an inch of sperm in it! Hawt!!!

sometimesomewhere

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a similar (size-wise) penis, and magnum XLs rode up on me because the XLs only have a lil more girth than the regular mags do. and at 5.75, you may not need it.

also, if the mags are only covering 6.5 of you, that's cos they roll up a lil bit because you're thicker at the base than you are anywhere else.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello Chainfire:

Your post certainly raises some valid concerns that many males and also females overlook. It can not happen to them.

An unwanted child or even a set of bad bugs in and on your penis or on or in her virgina can be a real problem. Some of this stuff can alter your lifestyle for the rest of your life.

For everyone's information, I am not a "They Fit Condom Sales Rep" but I have been using Condoms for 29 years as a method of birth control. Yes they work. One of the best things that has happened during my lifetime is the "They Fit Condom Line."

They are available online at:

On the bottom of the page on this link, you will find a quote from Dr. Michael of Indiana University regarding the fit and feelings the male member receives when using this product line. I, and also others here on Large Penis Support Group participated in a Condom Study some time back. It was conducted by Indiana University and we all filled out a form on a daily basis. Our reward, a sixty day supply of "They Fit" Condoms for our use. The test did not identify the condom when the study was conducted. By the way, I still use the "They Fit' condoms. My 60 day supply ran out way, way back.

I am confident that if you do a LPSG Site search and enter the words "They Fit" that will see a wealth of information on this fine condom. Also, Chainfire, you can also ascertain that I seem quite near your dimensions. I have my actual size in my signature block on each message. I hope this helps. Have a great day and also realize that sex is fun, but we all need to be careful regarding bugs and fathering unwanted children. I have a neat family of children; but each of them was anticipated and indeed wanted.

B_blkmusc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If the condom is too big, it's going to slip off of your dick when you start pounding away at an ass or pussy, even if there is plenty of lube.

Just keep a variety of sizes on hand & go for it!

Happy fucking!

D_F_Ng_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you can get shipped to your place, you should also try the MySize condoms. Lots of different available sizes and they are not too expensive.