Condom Dilemma!!!

younggun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, everytime I put on a condom, I roll it all the way down the shaft and it just rolls back up like half way. What's going on? Thanks.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Your penis gets thicker the futher down the shaft. that makes the condom roll back up.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And we all know that "Size Matters!!!"

Please be aware that Condomania markets "They Fit" condoms. They are currently unable to ship them, but I would encourage you to visit the Condomania web site. I have an E-Mail to Condomania requesting the best information concerning when they can start shipping. I intend to post when I receive their reply. I am not a Condomania Salesman, just a concerned "Large Penis Support Group" member.

Again: "Size Matters" and in this case it is the size of the Condom

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What condoms are you using? What size is your dick? Maybe the condom is a bit loose? As in too big?

I've never had a condom roll back up except when I go soft obviously it does then. Are you sure you stay fully hard?

Most times condoms are too tight. Especially normal ones. Try some with a tapered fit.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello:

As I indicated earlier today, I made an E-Mail inquiry to Condomania. This is there response:

Subject: RE: They Fit Condoms

> Dear Hung,

> We hope that TheyFit will be back on line within 3 to 9 months.
> Thanks for your interest in TheyFit.
> Sincerely,
>
>
> Kink Nolan
> Customer service manager
> Condomania |
www.condomania.com

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I also think that it is a "condom size" issue.

In my experience, small condoms (if not so small to make me loose the erection, like regular condoms) just roll up half way the shaft.

Anyway a precisation could be helpful: does the condom roll up alone, or when you start penetrating?

In the first case it sounds like it is too tight, in the second too loose.

younggun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What condoms are you using? What size is your dick? Maybe the condom is a bit loose? As in too big?

I've never had a condom roll back up except when I go soft obviously it does then. Are you sure you stay fully hard?

Most times condoms are too tight. Especially normal ones. Try some with a tapered fit.

I use Magnum XL. I'm 9x7 so I don't think that they're too big. I've tried the regular and the Magnum Large sizes too. I can't get the regular size on to begin with, and the Magnum Large is too tight and rolls back up also.

younggun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also think that it is a "condom size" issue.

In my experience, small condoms (if not so small to make me loose the erection, like regular condoms) just roll up half way the shaft.

Anyway a precisation could be helpful: does the condom roll up alone, or when you start penetrating?

In the first case it sounds like it is too tight, in the second too loose.

The condom rolls back up right away.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like the "They Fit" condoms are your only hope if and when they are allowed to resume their operations. I hope it's soon as I'm down to 500 of them.