condom disposal

housebroke husband

Experimental Member
Media
Before we married my girlfriend and I always used a condoms when making love at her apartment. As she had two young children from a previous marriage. She was afraid that our used rubbers might be found in the trash leading to embarrasing questions. She asked me to always flush our used rubbers down the toilet, which worked very nicely and has been my usual disposal ever since.

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a flushed condom clog my drain to the sewer line once back when I was married. The landlord had to come out and snake the line. When he pulled out the condom, it had inflated a little larger than a football - plenty to clog the drain. He suggested that I try coitus interruptus instead.

If you can't just toss it into a wastebasket by the bed, my suggestion is to lay the used condom on a paper towel then either fold or wad the towel up and throw it in the trash.

Wastebasket, one of my girlfriends in highschool had a small dog that took one of my used condoms out of the wastebasket before we emptied it in the morning, and ended up on her mother's slippers. Every time I saw those slippers, I could clearly see the cum spots, lol Her mother never let me live that down, all in fun though, she wore them on purpose.

Peace

housebroke husband

Experimental Member
Media
DJM277: For those of you who use condoms regularly or have in the past.I know they say your not suppose to flush them down the toilet.But i would imagine many guys do espicially for those who live with a roommate or parent or have kids.

How do you dispose of them?
My wife and I use condoms for birth control. After love making our rubbers go down the toilet. Dispite warnings of plugged up toilets, noy a one has given any problem.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
check out this dude's Yahoo profile:

jrk69_2001@yahoo.com

Found the message below from him on a yahoo group site ...

Send me your used cum filled condoms
I love cum filled used condoms i love to put on and feel a hot guys cum on my dick. will you send me your used condom so i can feel your hot cum on me cock?...

(cough, puke)

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i flushed one down the toilet. i know i shouldn't have. but i was in a jam. i had to get rid of it quick, as my brother was coming up the stairs. and i didn't want him to see a condom with residual shit on it in the trash.
i'll never flush one again. i know i shouldn't.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
check out this dude's Yahoo profile:

jrk69_2001@yahoo.com

Found the message below from him on a yahoo group site ...

Send me your used cum filled condoms
I love cum filled used condoms i love to put on and feel a hot guys cum on my dick. will you send me your used condom so i can feel your hot cum on me cock?...
)
excuse me while i barf forever, is that guy trying to catch a disease or something.