Condom ever broke on you (or in you)?

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Has this happened to anyone before?

I had never had sex without a condom before, but the condom broke sometime in the last 10-15 min we were fucking tonight. I guess it was so intense I didn't even realize it busted. But after I pulled out after i came, cum was everywhere inside and draining out (this was with a woman, not on bc). Since the cum was already in (cant do much at this point) and had been exposed to each others fluids already, we went for round 2 raw dog. She said it was a day she couldnt get pregnant anyways, on counting (theres an app for that :smile:). But now im spoiled to the skin on pussy wall feeling. It may even make me "straighter" it felt so good. Wondering what it feels like in a man.

What were yalls situations? Did you stop immediately, or just keep going since not much you could do?

Cheers!

Blorkin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well my horror story starts after, I pulled out of my girlfriend. Being that is was 3 in the morning we could not go to a drug store to get the morning after pill. So we both slept horribly. Then the next morning we went to the campus health center and got the pill. Next, came the waiting. We waited about 2.5 weeks, the waiting was probably the worst time of my life. Thankfully she had her period and all is better. Now she is happily on birth control and we will have no problems. Also birth control is making her boobs bigger, which is another plus ;)

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well sir, I've only had a condom break on me a couple of times. Once while having sex I noticed a very stark difference in sensation while thrusting into her which felt REALLY good. All of sudden things were much wetter - the whole sensation just being much better. So I pulled out to notice that the condom had broken - much to my horror because I didn't have a spare (I know, I know). So we stopped and continued another day.

From that point on, I vowed two things; to always have at least ONE spare condom and to always check the condom for integrity before cumming. Employing the latter "rule" helped me to avoid those only other couple of times where the condom had broken right around the time of my orgasm. I would pull out, and with my free hand, I would do a manual check to make sure the condom was intact. If everything was good, I'd slide back inside her and continue until I came. If not, a condom was put on and sex continued until I came.

Now, another "rule" I would employ later would be the pulling out soon after I cum. Once (and ONLY once) I left myself inside the woman I was having sex with long after I should have. My wilting penis eventually was flaccid enough that when I went to pull out, the condom wasn't there! Oh man the horror! I remember completely freaking out! After a few minutes of my life flashing before my eyes, I told her we should get the condom out, and we did. But as suspected, there was no semen inside the condom anywhere. And so we waited. And waited. And waited some more - until I finally got the call that she got her period. WHEW! So from that day I vowed that if I needed to a use a condom, I would need to pull out long before I was too soft.

Simba

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It broke most likely because he put it on too hastily, and incorrectly. We didn't know either, but it did feel great. I knew the second he came that it felt too warm. The next day, I took emergency contraception. It made me gain ten pounds that took me over three weeks to lose once all the heavy bleeding stopped. It was also incredibly painful, like the worst period ever. We were already testing responsibly. so.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...Since the cum was already in (cant do much at this point) and had been exposed to each others fluids already, we went for round 2 raw dog...
There's no way to say this without sounding judgmental, so I'm just going to throw it out there bluntly. First, the trite, "Two wrongs, don't make a right." Second, enhancing your risks, by multiplying the exposure, doesn't sound as though any responsible thought was involved in round two.

...My wilting penis eventually was flaccid enough that when I went to pull out, the condom wasn't there!...
Been there, done that, except in my case, I was on the receiving end. Was NOT fun trying to fish it out in the middle of full-on panic, which led to THIS (my post linked, but a good thread to reread, title aside).
It's not just mildly frightening, that many people's biggest fear with straight sex is still pregnancy, when there are so many other things to think about as well. As a buddy's signature, on another site, says, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Well, except for herpes. That shit will follow you forever. :) "

Myself, I've had breakage, and when I felt it, stopped immediately. Luckily for me, it was typically on insertion, so a new one was gotten, and fun ensued.

I'll also throw out there, that I'm an absolutely total freak about safer sex, unless the discussion is in the context of a committed monogamous relationship.