Condom feeling

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
Perhaps this has been discussed previously, sorry if so. Here is the question:

do women feel any difference during penetration and subsequent intercourse between a penis covered by a condom and a bare penis? "Difference" here can mean physical but also mental. Is there some preference?

I would like to see what the forum ladies have to say.

Thanks.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never allowed anyone to fuck me with out a condom, but physically there is a difference in feeling between condoms.

• The bad/thick condoms (Magnum in particular) - feel like a lukewarm, thick hefty bag.
  • The pretty good/not so thick condoms (like Crown) - are warm, but you can feel his cock.
  • The good condoms (Kimono Microthin :cool:) - very warm, like skin temp and I barely feel anything between his cock and my pussy - including the pulsing when he comes. There isn't a lot of natural friction, but the first few times we used them, I kept checking to see if it was on.. :smile:

TugGirl78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends on the condom. Magnums do tend to not let a lot feeling through. Adam&Eve brand (both ribbed & regular) feel a tad bit better in my opinion. For example, one experience I've had with a guy I'd been with for about a year before we decided to take it off. The feeling was soo much better without. His body heat, shape of the head, less confined..just more feeling all around period. There's mental too, yeah.
It all comes down to safety & trust really. I'm more concerned about safety than anything. I'd rather not put myself at uness risk, so I play it safe. If he doesn't want to wear a condom, he can forget it. :cool:

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
Depends on the condom. Magnums do tend to not let a lot feeling through. Adam&Eve brand (both ribbed & regular) feel a tad bit better in my opinion. For example, one experience I've had with a guy I'd been with for about a year before we decided to take it off. The feeling was soo much better without. His body heat, shape of the head, less confined..just more feeling all around period. There's mental too, yeah.
Interesting remarks. So, some women too feel a big difference without the condom.

It all comes down to safety & trust really. I'm more concerned about safety than anything. I'd rather not put myself at uness risk, so I play it safe. If he doesn't want to wear a condom, he can forget it. :cool:
Well, be in safety is of course implied. My question is consequently addressed mostly to those who have a stable long-term relation, so that confidence is built up through love and knowledge of the other half and condoms are, in part at least, off. :wink: There must such girls around here to provide more input, no?