condom fit help

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by cheezy, Jul 2, 2006.

1. cheezy

cheezy New Member

So, I am 7 x 5". My Wife was at the doctor and talked to her about going off the pill, and just use comdoms. The doc said to just make sure they fit right. I have used both regular condoms & Magnums. Redular condoms, any brand are tight. when i start to get soft after, i can see that at the end where the roll of the condom is it is squeezing in my penis. It is not uncomfortable, just tight. The magnum seems to fit just right. A little snug, but not squeezing.

The question is do I stick with the regulars, or go with the magnums? The normals aren't really uncomfortable, but I am worried about breaking. The Magnums seem to feel better, but because they are not super tight, I am worried about it falling off.

So what do you guys think? Should I go reg or large? Will they regular ones break? Will the big ones slide off?

2. biggd8

biggd8 New Member

I would go with what ever feels best. As far as breakage-- they're gonna break whether they're regular or magnums.--believe me--i've broken both. I prefer the magnums too--even the magnum xl. They're easier to put on and get off and I've never had them slip.

3. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

At 5 inches girth you could potentially be a candidate for either regular or Magnum condoms. As long as it doesn't slide off, it is tight enough. Nobody can tell you whether or not that will happen, you have to find out yourself. As for breakage, the more radial shear stress that is applied to the condom, the more likely it is to break, so the regular would be slightly more prone to breakage.

As far as Trojan brand condoms are concerned, I'm pretty sure that the Magnum XLs and the Magnums have the same diameter at the ring, which is usually the smallest diameter and the point that grips your penis. The XLs have a bigger flare at the closed end, so if you have a very prominant glans, and even the Magnums feel snug there, you might try those.

If you haven't tried the larger ones, put one on. After banging a minute or two, pull out and see if it is still on. Do that a few times and you will be pretty sure that you will not ejaculate before finding out that it slipped off.

I haven't used condoms for many years, but when I did I measured about 5 to 5.5" in girth. I used both regular and Magnum sized condoms. The regulars worked, but felt tight. The Magnums felt better and I never had one come off. Either size will have enough length to cover you if you are worried about STD prevention.

Draft saved Draft deleted