Condom Fit suggestions. With Photos.

cheezy

Experimental Member
Media
So, I am not quite sure what to use. Regular condoms are tight, but not uncomfortable. Magnums are looser and mag xl's are looser yet. None feel horrible or great, just like condoms. Worried that regulars will break, but if I go to xl's is it too big? They have worked fine, and seem to stay on fine during sex. they all are tight, especially at the base. I am more concerned about girth, cause i don't need to roll them all the way down. You will see the pic's. orane is a regular size flavored durex. The other is a Magnum twister, and the last is a magnum XL. I would appreciate input.

Attachments

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
  • The last one, the Magnum XL looks to be the best fit.
  • The orange one makes your dick look like a giant circus peanut or some other bizarre Halloween candy.
  • What do you mean you don't need to roll them all the way down? How effective is a condom which only covers the head?
  • I seem to recall many LPSG men recommending a custom fit condom web site a while back. Can't remember what it was though.
So, I am not quite sure what to use. Regular condoms are tight, but not uncomfortable. Magnums are looser and mag xl's are looser yet. None feel horrible or great, just like condoms. Worried that regulars will break, but if I go to xl's is it too big? They have worked fine, and seem to stay on fine during sex. they all are tight, especially at the base. I am more concerned about girth, cause i don't need to roll them all the way down. You will see the pic's. orane is a regular size flavored durex. The other is a Magnum twister, and the last is a magnum XL. I would appreciate input.

crocket

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I dont know if ill be much help, but, it looks like the first one is the best, you dont want it loose like the second pic, it wont stay on when you are having sex. Condoms are suppost to be snug around you and as for not feeling good, try different brands of regular condoms. (Lifestyle, Trojan, Etc). They are never the "best" feeling, but, they could save your life one day! Hope that was of some help.

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A pouch at the end would is a good thing for catching sperm. However that much empty space under the head would make one think you might deal with leakage. Pick one that is comfortable enough that it isn't choking you down, but well-fitting enough to stay on and keep sperm from leaking out/other fluids in.

The site Njgt466 is Condomania Online under the fit kit. The other is THEYFIT.COM Condoms Sized to Fit THEYFIT

I don't know that they actually make condoms there bigger than an xl however.

cheezy

Experimental Member
Media
as far as saving my life, I am married. I plan on staying with my wife and having sex with her only. That is a great thing since a STD won't be an issue. We just don't want any babys. :biggrin1:

As far as rolling all the way down, I mean my willy aint long enough to worry about running outta condom.

The 2nd pic where it is really baggy is a magnum twister. I think it is supposed to be like that. The Magnum XL is bigger but don't have the twisted head section.

I don't think any will fall off. As a matter of fact, when I start to get soft, they are all pushing in the Penis a little bit. So, at least at the base there all snug. I also stay hard for a while afterward. So that isn't an issue, at least not until I am older! :cool:

I have tried alot of different brands, but nothing feels as good as nothing at all.

I have pretty much picked up ones at pharmacys and wal mart and the such. Never tried a fancy special order condom.

Reactions: ox42ox42

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As mentioned by another, Condomania.com has semi-custom fit condoms which are of high quality. All sizes, from pencil dick to horse hung. The biggest are considerable larger than any others available on the market, including both Magnum XL and Durex XXL. I have finally found a sack that allows me to both be protected and still enjoy the experience.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd go with the first one. That's what an XL looks like on me, and it gives me a good, snug feeling. You do NOT want it too loose. In addition, I have to assume that it must feel strange having a baggy condom:confused:

mattyule

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the orange one looked to fit fine in the pic but change the colour, bright orange is not the colour you want on your cock, at least i think that way. LINittanyLion i was looking at your gallery and just wanted to say nice cock. with that tool of yours i dont know where to find a condom to fit you, lol

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first one looks the best to me, though I personally prefer a tighter condom. I've tried standard sized condoms and they-fit and I actually preferred the (smaller) standard ones.

cheezy

Experimental Member
Media
the orange was for demo purposes only. it is actually part of a flavored multi pack. that is for my wife. I used orange cause she don't like em. She only like strawberry or banana.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with your wife, the orange ones often taste like chewable baby aspirin. A flavor I didn't like even as a child.

If you are happy with the size of your family, have you considered vasectomy? My current fb had one 5 years ago. I can attest to the fact that it has not affected his ability to fuck or produce copious quatities of ejaculate. As a matter of fact he cums more than the guys I know who haven't been snipped. :biggrin1: :wink:

cheezy

Experimental Member
Media
the current size of our family is 2. Just right if you ask me. But she hopes for cute little mixed babys. It doesn't help that we have friends that are mixed, and there babys are the cutest in the world. So, I have suggested it, but she punches me when I do. She hopes to have babys at some point.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
I´d use the first, orange (funny colour). I do prefer pretty tight. How long is your dick? Seems that the condoms are too long. Your cock looks like mine.

I have never used "extra-sized" condoms. I guess i´m affraid they can take out or rub my skin. I never broke a condom.

cheezy

Experimental Member
Media
I am 7 x 5

in the pic more like 6 due to the fact that I ganed a few lbs. maybee after i get super lean, it will be more like 8. lol

They all seem to fit and feel fine. I have had sex with them all, and they all kinda feel the same. I was just worried about breakage. I try to leave a little room at the end so that it can fill with love juice.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I think you could go with either the first or the last one. The 2nd one looks like it semen could leak out of it, which is what you wouldn't want if you didn't want her to get pregnant. A snug fit is always the best bet. Snug not meaning too-tight. Too-tight is considered good either I've heard. I'd try looking through that condomania site too. Condoms are being made with a generally better feel to them now. I prefer Crown Condoms myself! Seems to fit me perfectly, and I always find myself double-checking to make sure they are on, because they generally feel great.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would only use the orange one if I lived in Tennessee.

As regards proper fit size and able to feel the action I can only comment that I have used condoms for 29 years and I appreciate the fit and feel of They Fit the most. The are marketed by Condomania as some else has pointed out on this thread.