condom for 7.25X5 inch virgin

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Aug 22, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

J2004Mo: Hey guys, i dont think my dick is extremely huge but i am a virgin and i want to know if my dick is big enough for a "larger" sized condom and which one i should get-i dont want to embarras myself myfirst time and slip on a rubber that is too big or too small
    thanks

2. Imported

Gold Member

Stillwantmore22: WIth 5" of girth youre still in the "average" range. Although above it on length. Any regular sized condom will fit you. Most likely anything like a Trojan Magnum would slip off and, or feel too loose on you.

3. Imported

Gold Member

SimplyHung: Yeh, I'm still a virgin myself, but there was a night when it seemed like that could change. I wasn't sure what size condom I'd need. I was 8.5x6 at the time. The girth was more what caused the regular to be too tight than the length. So, that being said, you'll be fine with a regular.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Ineligible: I think in any case you should practice putting them on well before it becomes necessary.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice