Condom Girth problem

pete-zamann

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi everyone,
I came across this site purely by accident looking for condoms online and was wondering if anybody could help me out?
I've searched the forums looking for the different brands available for the bigger guy and i've narrowed it down to about 5. I've always been in a safe stable relationship so I've never had to use them before, but i've recently become single again and would love to find a rubber that feels comfortable. I remember buying a selection of extra large condoms off the net about 5 years ago and every single one of them was too tight but i can't remember what they were.
It's not the length i have a problem with but the girth, I'm 8"x7". Does anyone else have the same size penis that could recommend a comfy condom? thanks guys :)

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Same penis size, same problem, but no solution. Trojan MagXLs squeeze the head of my dick and make it lose some of it's hardness.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are pretty much fucked... Magnum XL's fit a 6 inch girth comfortably and a 6.5 is gettin' pretty snug, at 7 inches... you had better get ROCK HARD erections and don't mind some pain with your sex, cause gettin' them on will be a BITCH!

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I/ve tried them and though not perfect they been the best so far. Still trying to fine one that doesn#t grip like a vice. I think the ones in the UK aren't quite as big as the ones in the States.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know what you mean! I have to put condoms on by pulling the opening apart with two hands and letting go! no chance of rolling them on.

LOL me too! Forget about rolling them down. Good thing about Trojans is that you can stretch them that wide like that and they don't break.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My husband is also 7 in girth, Mag Xl's is all he's been able to wear. It's a good thing we dont have to do those very often. It looks like Durex makes an XXL condom, i would be interested to know how that compares.

I've been a witness to the "pull open and let it go" condom technique!

anonimar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i've had the great pleasure of some fun with a lad who was 8.5x7. Before I met him, I was aware of the problem that hung lads claimed they had with condoms. I did ask him what condoms he typically used, and he said 'anything I can get from the pub toilets [classy], but nothing that's ribbed'.

When we made out first time, I gave him a standard Durex Something-or-other. Yet he slipped it on with no complaints at all.

Next time we met, I gave him a Durex Comfort. I'm not sure if you can still get them, but they're meant to be bigger. He didn't say 'shucks, this condom is much better'. He just slipped it on and got on with it.

Third time we met, I don't recall what we used. So I'm kinda surprised that even though he was big, he didn't have any problems at all with some pretty routine condoms. Maybe he liked a snug fit?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just had a nosey at some other threads and U22's or G22's (?) seem to be quite popular, anbody had any experience with this brand?

Those are the Condomania sizes... I think they are still out of business... bummer.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just had a nosey at some other threads and U22's or G22's (?) seem to be quite popular, anbody had any experience with this brand?

You are refering to the wide sizes of the "They Fit" condoms formerly marketed by Condomania ( Condomania Online | Condoms, Lubes, Toys, & More Condoms ). These were the only condoms to ever be comfortable on my girth. They were offered in a large number of sizes, ranging from tiny to much larger than standard condoms. A measuring kit was provided to size up your endowment, and select the correct size code. Unfortunately, they have been withdrawn from the US marker for almost a year now. The manufacturer has announced that they will be reintroduced in Europe in the spring, but there is no word on US availability yet.

See also THEYFIT.com ... revolutionary THEYFIT condoms.

pete-zamann

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thanks everyone you've been a great help :smile:. I went onto theyfit.com and got redirected to site called 'condomerie' in amsterdam who are going to be selling the complete range from next year.I live very close to an airport that charges £30 for return flights to Amsterdam, so i'll probably be returning with a suitcase full of 'em!! (please god make them fit!!!) :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_Ho Lee Fuk

Experimental Member
Media
Feel your pain man. Not quite your girth, but 8.25 x 6.5 here, and Durex XXL are the only rubbers I can roll down.

My challenge is load size, as I am a huge shooter, and have troubles not blasting through.

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband is also 7 in girth, Mag Xl's is all he's been able to wear. It's a good thing we dont have to do those very often. It looks like Durex makes an XXL condom, i would be interested to know how that compares.

I've been a witness to the "pull open and let it go" condom technique!

The durexXXL is an inch longer but not as wide as the magnum XL. The durex XXL is the same width as the regular magnum condom.

I am a lot thicker and the only way I can get the magnum xxl on is to roll it out, stretch it wide with both hands and fingers in a large cup shape with my hands and then bring in down and let it go. Snap but it works. so tight it can be painful but the only option. No condom company I am aware of makes anything that is comfortable for guys a lot thicker than a soda can. I am sure I am not the only one.