Condom help please help me

D_financial bailout

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am about 6.5 maybe 7 inches long by 5.5 maybe 6 wide. The thing is my gf and I wanna have sex but she demands I wear a condom...I have a problem though I have never bought a condom, what type do I need. I think I may need magnums but not sure pls look at pics and tell me what size u think I need, pls help me thanx

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
buy a couple different brands and try them on for size (really!). If you want, start big with a Magnum and work down from there until you like the fit.

several internet sites sell condoms and have very informative specifications listed for the products they sell.

I applaud you for safe sex!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are a credit to your self for wanting to plan ahead. Safe Sex is the only way to perform. Keep yourself healthy.

dinferno

Just Browsing
Media
I actually was curious about how a condom is supposed fit. I'm exactly 7x5.5 and condoms seem to fit pretty tight. I always have to roll them off. Maybe this is how it's supposed to be, but seems they'd feel better if they had some type of movement on my dick and weren't so tight. I don't like being aware of the snugness while having sex. Oh, and I truly do not feel much when using condoms. I've tried the "sensitive" ones and they do seem bit better, but meh....