Condom Help Please

Nikonboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello Everyone

I have just joined mainly for advice about finding condoms that FIT! Can anyone tell me where you can buy condoms in the UK that might be suitable for me. My thickness is 7.5 inches.
Thanks in advance.

chillywilly_42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi.

Try Pasante Large or Pasante King Size. I advised them on condoms for bigger boys, they responded and I think you will find they will work for you.

A Google search will help you find where you can buy them from. Or you might email or phone a guy called Tony Skeate who runs the Action for Men Project in Essex (visit www.action4men.org). They give out condoms to guys and as you are next door in Suffolk he might be willing to help.

If you want help ensuring the fit is correct I'd be pleased to meet up and check!!!!!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's this...

you're in Suffolk and struggle to find condoms to fit your girth...

I can't offer advice, but if you need any help putting them on when you find 'em give me a yell! haha

I came here a long time ago with a similar question. Seems I got distracted and I still haven't answered it, along with a few others.

That said, I can use any sized condom I've found. If I don't mind the vice-grip effect. >.>

I read some talk about some Japanese condoms that stretch more comfortably (Note: I've found the stretchiness ability to be most pertinent in what I've experimented with). Even heard about female condoms. A company called TheyFit used to make wider ones too. But can I solidly recommend you something? Not at the moment. Perhaps someone else could.

Last edited by a moderator:

CondomanAmsterdam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear Nikonboy,

We get a lot of questions about size, but there is hope AND an answer: just go to www.condomerie.com/sizedtofitcondoms/index.php

Also, the THEYFIT condoms have not been available for a quite a while now, but we have got finally some great news: Condomerie's Alternatives for THEYFIT condoms!

Good alternatives entered the Condomerie assortment recently and we are delighted to help you find for your THEYFIT condom the perfect alternative condom and perfect fit. Please visit http://condomerie.com/theyfit/ select there from the schedule provided the specific THEYFIT condom you have been using, for example J33 or G22. You are then presented through the schedule " Condomerie's THEYFIT Alternatives ' one or more alternatives which will fit just as good as the original!

Every Inch a Gentleman: Condomerie Full Range: Worlds First Complete Line and Full Range of Individual-Fit and Sized to Fit Condoms: http://www.condomerie.com/sizedtofitcondoms/

Good luck and kind regards,
Condoman Amsterdam

Last edited: