Condom Help Please

cody2009

Just Browsing
Media
I know there are a lot of condom topics, but im lazy and didnt really feel like going through them all to just find one for me, so could you guys please help me

What kind of condom should I use
The head of my dick just reaches a little over 7 inches, but my girth is about 6.2-6.5 I have been thinking about just getitng the Trojan MagnumXL would that be too long or too snug?
Thanks for the replies.

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Regular magnums. However, I'm very thick like you, and if you can deal with a tight/snug condom, the SKYN brand are awesome. They're made of polyisoprene instead of latex. Awesome feel. You can almost get away with not using lube.
But if you're gonna go latex definitely just go with the Magnum. The XL will be too long.

Best of luck!

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With that kind of thickness, XLs will be better, and length will not be an issue.

A condom can be too short, but not too long. Think about what a man with 5 inches length has to wear: regular condoms, which are generally 6-7 inches long fully unrolled. It just won't unroll 100% if it's "too long." The extra length goes unused, but it doesn't affect anything, really.

Try the XLs. Your penis will think you.

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your gonna have to buy and test to see what works for you. I've read all the reviews and I like the Trustex extra large. It does leave and awful ring on my shaft but they do feel good. It would be nice if they could make a true thin magnum, the ones the have now are a joke.

123scotty

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
if you can get try
Pasante King Size Condoms
they are wider and longer, giving extra room.
They are regular fit condoms, non-spermicidally lubricated with a teat-end.
Thickness: 65 microns; Length: 200mm, Width: 60mm.

CondomanAmsterdam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi cody2009,

We get a lot of questions about size, but there is hope AND an answer: just go to Condomerie - Condooms op maat!

Also, the THEYFIT condoms have not been available for a quite a while now, but we have got finally some great news: Condomerie's Alternatives for THEYFIT condoms!

Good alternatives entered the Condomerie assortment recently and we are delighted to help you find for your THEYFIT condom the perfect alternative condom and perfect fit. Please visit Condomerie - Condooms op maat! select there from the schedule provided the specific THEYFIT condom you have been using, for example J33 or G22. You are then presented through the schedule " Condomerie's THEYFIT Alternatives ' one or more alternatives which will fit just as good as the original!

Every Inch a Gentleman: Condomerie Full Range: Worlds First Complete Line and Full Range of Individual-Fit and Sized to Fit Condoms: Condomerie - Condooms op maat!

Good luck and kind regards,
Condoman Amsterdam