Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So im a virgin and was woundering what size to get. i am 6 inches long and at the thickest i am 6 inches of girth.
Regular condoms are very hard to get on and feel tight. i dont know if i should go bigger because i dont consider myself big. ive added some pics just incase.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/mewtwo/albums/new/7428-picture0049.jpg
7429-picture0051.jpg

Last edited:

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Magnum

Head Width: 2.5"
Shaft Width: 2.25"
Base Width: 2"
Length: 8.12"

Magnum XL

Head Width: 2.7"
Shaft Width: 2.12"
Base Width: 2"
Length: 8.12"

So depending on your dick, the regular Magnum is actually thicker shaft-wise, and the XL bigger on the head.

My head isn't that big, so the XL is rather loose for me at the end. The regular Magnum fits great though.

kiwimarty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude, just use a condom that feels good. And keep experimenting til you find it. As long as it fits securely around the base, it's probably going to be ok. A little bagginess in other parts ( the shaft and head) is good for you, and her, and designed into most modern styles. I personally like Inspirals ( so does my g/f) and the new Durex model with a built-in curve.

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm 8 3/4" long and 7" around. I can "fit" into just about any condom. A condom doesn't have to cover the entire shaft or if the condom is too long just don't unroll it all the way. The issue is really the circumference.
The largest part of my dick is the head. A condom that is too narrow compresses the head and numbs the nerve endings decreasing the pleasure. I like the They Fit U22s. They're a little longer than I need but the circumference is perfect. They're available at condomania.com.