condom help!

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fuck..i feel depressed that they fit condoms are sold out and i can't get them!!I mean..trojan magnum xl are too small.They ussually break at the base and then they roll up or tearing in the middle.Only G and U22 were somewhat better...Is there anything else i can buy wider than trojan magnum xl??I heard a japanese or tawain company made some custom size condoms but i can't find the link!any help is really appreciated :)

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm 7 girth and find trojan magnum xl's tight. durex xxl are fractionally larger, but i think anything above this, you may want to resort to a bin bag.

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fuck..i feel depressed that they fit condoms are sold out and i can't get them!!I mean..trojan magnum xl are too small.They ussually break at the base and then they roll up or tearing in the middle.Only G and U22 were somewhat better...Is there anything else i can buy wider than trojan magnum xl??I heard a japanese or tawain company made some custom size condoms but i can't find the link!any help is really appreciated :)

They Fit U22 were my size too. Check out condomerie.com. It's a Dutch website and they offer custom sized condoms. They don't carry the They Fit brand but they do have a size conversion chart for their brand called My Size. I found them to be a good alternative.