Condom help

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all,

Can somebody tell me if Magnum XL is the right size for me? I saw in another thread somebody who said that they would fit a guy that was smaller than me perfectly, so I am confused. Which Condom would fit me well? (size in sig)

thnx in advance :smile:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey all,

Can somebody tell me if Magnum XL is the right size for me? I saw in another thread somebody who said that they would fit a guy that was smaller than me perfectly, so I am confused. Which Condom would fit me well? (size in sig)

Magnum XL works for me pretty good.
I'm a 10er long with grith about the same as you 6.5 - 7 cir. erected.
Be Safe, Be Careful & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee
LPSG Member:smile:

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks you guys, especially for the link! i will check it out now and the 7" girth is the entire shaft except the head.

thnx a lot!

stusaurus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm having problems with condoms myself, i've always previously used normal condoms, not thinking why on earth i kept having them split and feel uncomfortable :rolleyes: ok, so not so bright i know but to be fair i blame sex ed in my highschool telling me all condoms are one size fits all lol.

so i've decided to move on to using larger condoms, but i want to buy them in shops, not order online. so far i've tried about 6 shops and none of them stock xl condoms! i'm getting pretty frustrated about the whole thing and personally i get mortified about the idea of asking over the counter if they stock them.

the only time i have asked was recently at a large boots shop, i just ended up stammering and turning bright red lol.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went all round Manchester and couldn't find any Magnum XL or even any kind of Large sized condom.

You could try and look/google for a place called 'The Condom Shop' or something that supposedly sells all kinds of condoms. I think it closed down (if it ever even existed) in Manchester but apparently there's one in Sheffield.

Anyway its a lot easier to order online. For next day delivery and decent prices go to:

Sex Toys Vibrators Dildos Sexy Lingerie LoveHoney UK Adult Shop

The cheapest site however is Buy Condoms - Online Condom Store
But it takes up to two weeks to deliver.

thoswood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
stateside, XLs are in the grocery stores-- supply-side prophylactics. 8 by 6.5 here, Magnum XLs are fine

stusaurus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i swear i have seen some trojan magnums around somewhere lol, my next plan of attack in manchester is to try the rubber plantation in afflecks palace, if they dont do them there then i dont know, but this is my other idea

Larger condoms in Boots Petition

if muhammed wont go to the mountain, the mountain will come to muhammed :D (i dunno if that's the correct phrase, but you get what i mean)

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
personally, I would rather buy them online because I would get embarassed from the awkward situation of buying over a counter...

Is there anything bigger than a Magnum XL?

hi i have a 15 inch cock when erect i use condoms online and have the made.:rolleyes:

hmill01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
PacknThick -BTW just looked at your pictures - wow, your dick is just amazing, beautiful. Just had to say something. Thanks for sharing.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A vote for MySize 69mm. German engineering at its best ;) Good luck!
Hey all,

What steampunk said.

Magnum & xl both taper to regular size at the base, but are good for a thick head because they are roomy there. On a 7" girth they will feel tight, especially at the base. I am only 6" girth and find them to be ok, but tight at the base. I prefer "my size" 64mm. The 69mm would be best for you in my opinion. Shop them on Amazon, and be prepared to wait, as they come from Europe.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
personally, I would rather buy them online because I would get embarassed from the awkward situation of buying over a counter...

Is there anything bigger than a Magnum XL?
Why would you get embarrassed to buy s pack of condoms? This is 2016! There everywhere from gas stations to Walmart!

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Perhaps because some people are raised that sex is a private matter between two people. So addressing the issue of sex in a public store in front of goodness knows who can be embarrassing as it is against ones raising. ...Or ones religion teaches that birth control is wrong... I'm basically 'over it', but honestly if I buy condoms in a store I'll look for a self checkout isle as my first choice. Ha- Guess I'm not really 'over it'.