Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
just had a relationship for 2 years which was pretty nice as we were both clean and she was on the pill so sex without condoms became normal. but now that has ended its condom time again.

now when i first started having sex ia few times i was having problems with the condom, where after a while my foreskin would suck in part of the condom below under it and i would have to stop as it was uncomfortable. any ideas why it does this?or any ideas how i should have my skin before i put the condom on? this isnt that common but the times it did it with me really put me off once trying to put another condom on.

oh and another problem would be sometimes my cock being sucked tightly up into the nib of the condom and sometimes it getting so high pressured that it would pop open the condom!

i guess these are just issues i have with condoms which affect my confidence, and would really like to know what im doing wrong so i can get on. any info or replies would be greatly appreciated!

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is one of those instances that I would love to help, but out of four brothers, I'm the only one who was circumsized lol. So I wouldn't know how to identify.

I would however suggest, maybe a tighter condom. Maybe the condom you're using has so much extra material that its allowing it to be sucked into the foreskin. Maybe a tighter one would be a snugger fit and therefore wouldn't get sucked in that way.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not know how you have been putting them on, but this method works fine for me:

When you pull the condom out of the packet, do not unroll it. Put one or two drops (but no more) of lube into the tip of the condom. Pull back your foreskin, then roll the condom onto your penis as far as it will go. Pull your foreskin forward again, with the condom over it, and roll the base of the condom farther to the base of your cock, if you can. Then have fun. I have never had a problem with them. I hope this helps.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not know how you have been putting them on, but this method works fine for me:

When you pull the condom out of the packet, do not unroll it. Put one or two drops (but no more) of lube into the tip of the condom. Pull back your foreskin, then roll the condom onto your penis as far as it will go. Pull your foreskin forward again, with the condom over it, and roll the base of the condom farther to the base of your cock, if you can. Then have fun. I have never had a problem with them. I hope this helps.

Now that just sounds like a very good idea...

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A Drop or two of KY warming or even standard KY inside the condom in the tip can also help.

Never had a problem with it slipping off either.

G.man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hey, i've had plenty of problems with condoms. Go to the chemist, buy a few different brands (go to a different chemist if you're embarassed). Go home and oer the next few days try all the different brands with a posh wank (wanking with the condom on). Once you're found a brand that fits you well, then practice putting them on, and wanking with them on. The lube idea is excellent idea, yuou should try with and without to find out what you like. Practicing putting on condoms is best done by yourself, rather than getting to the important moment. It'll help you with your confidence, and you'll get quicker at getting ready (something i'm sure you and your partner will apreciate)

Good luck

If you can get them, try FourSeasons Large. So far the only brand I haven't had an issue with, I've got about a 6" girth and am uncut also... these just feel comfortable. I always retract my foreskin before putting a condom on. The other thing would be maybe to try the shaped ones, and really make sure you don't have any air pockets when you first put them on.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey, i've had plenty of problems with condoms. Go to the chemist, buy a few different brands (go to a different chemist if you're embarassed). Go home and oer the next few days try all the different brands with a posh wank (wanking with the condom on). Once you're found a brand that fits you well, then practice putting them on, and wanking with them on. The lube idea is excellent idea, yuou should try with and without to find out what you like. Practicing putting on condoms is best done by yourself, rather than getting to the important moment. It'll help you with your confidence, and you'll get quicker at getting ready (something i'm sure you and your partner will apreciate)

Good luck
Excellent advice, G.man. The only point I would argue is the "being embarrassed." DON'T BE EMBARRASSED! The chemist/pharmacist is not going to think badly of you - he or she will be happy that you are protecting yourself and others. You should be PROUD to buy them!