Condom Issues

Tlyre12

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Regular condoms were uncomfortable for me. I found a website that sells custom sizes. You enter your measurements and it tells you what size to buy. I am not plugging this place, I have no affiliation with them but the company is called MyOne

Reactions: thick_

thick_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Regular condoms were uncomfortable for me. I found a website that sells custom sizes. You enter your measurements and it tells you what size to buy. I am not plugging this place, I have no affiliation with them but the company is called MyOne

Yes I would recommend them as well and you get free samples just pay for shipping (was very reasonable for me) to make sure you have the right fit.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A chat buddy of mine was smaller than the normal condom and used to buy online to get a better fit. Funny thing was he saw he son used the same site on his pc and was buying the same size as he needed. Like father like son