Condom Keeps Slipping Off

Shurik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
are you 5.5 at the very thickest part? If so, you may not need a magnum. It seems like 5.5 is right where you could go with either a regular or a magnum. I'm 5.75" around and use a magnum. they stay on and fit just right. once got some durex xls when that was all the store had in a large condom. they worked also, but just not as tight a fit

smashass

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a little over 6 at the biggest (base).

I tried on XL's the other day, and found I could roll them down further my cock than the normal Magnum's...maybe that's the reason they were slipping?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If your base is thicker than the rest of your cock, then you need to buy condoms to fit the base. That's the only way you'll be able to keep them on. I dated a guy for several months that was the same way, and we had to buy magnums just to fit the base of his cock, even though the head would have fit in a normal condom.

smashass

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UPDATE

So I tried XL's and they felt better -- I could roll them all the way down to the base without it shooting back up a couple inches...but they still slip off sometimes.

Went back to Magnum's...don't roll all the way down (like 80%) and those slip off.

EVEN tried normal condoms, which took like 30 seconds to get over the head, then another 30 trying to get the damn thing down, which I did, except instead of rolling it down, it was more like grab the thing by the ring and pull, punch and battle it's way down the shaft....THAT SLIPPED OFF (maybe cuz I was losing wood due to the fact that it was squeezing my dick like it meant business).

W. T. F.

Lol...this is all with the same girl, I've always worn normal Magnum's and never had an issue.

Fact: She gets wetter than any girl I've ever been with...she'd put the Niagra to shame.

Fact: I'm anteater shaped (maybe that has something to do with them slipping).

Fact: I go deeper in her than anyone I've ever been with (although I was hitting cervix last night and neither of us liked that, lol). Maybe when she gyrates as I back up, she catches the ring and pulls it a little?

Fact: Birth control would just work here. She's concerned that taking BC makes your kids "fucked up" when you decide later in life to get pregnant. Any one have some info here?

Holler,

Smash

red_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I too think the problem is your girth at the base and her snug pussy gripping the base of the condom too much when you penetrate her fully.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Fact: I go deeper in her than anyone I've ever been with (although I was hitting cervix last night and neither of us liked that, lol). Maybe when she gyrates as I back up, she catches the ring and pulls it a little?

This is exactly what I was saying. She may also squeeze as you slide out to go back in which I'm sure (from experience) feels great, but that is what is pulling it off.

As far as someone else said above with precum making it slippery and such, a condom should fit snug enough where it's only getting the head of your dick "wet" with precum. It should be snug enough that it doesn't work down the shaft making it wet enough to slip off.

You may have to do either of two things if you cannot get the condom to stay on and you do not want a pregnancy. One would be do not penetrate her balls deep (if you are hitting her cervix you are going balls deep man) and the other would be to ask her if she would not squeeze you on your withdraws. Both of these solutions suck because balls deep feels "so damn good" and having someone squeeze as you withdraw also feels "so damn good".

I personally think what is happening is that inch of so of shaft that is uncovered is getting past her outer lips (inside of these lips) and the outer lips "grab it" on the way out. In the heat of the moment you may not even realize that it's slipped off until after you cum or stop. Most of the time it's after you cum and you withdraw and it's gone and you think to yourself "oh shit"!

I have never had sex with a girl who uses "female condoms" but perhaps those would work better? My guess is your size may knock it out of place but I honestly have no idea.

With the pill, what is needed to do is after she STOPS taking the pill, if to use condoms for a couple of months until the "drugs" from the pill are completely out of her system.

Too bad you are having trouble in a way because from the sounds of it, she could make me str8 man!

Have fun!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Another thought. If you are buying "lubricated condoms" stop buying lubricated and buy em dry instead. By the sounds of it, she needs no help in that department!

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i used to have the same problem. I think because it doesnt roll all the way to the base of my cock....so the pussy kinda grabs at it.

Try a larger condom, that way u will be able to roll it further down.....maybe?