CoNdOm KoNfUsIoN

lgvx600

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys what up? So the other day my 16 year old cousin asks me what size condom he should get? I have just alwys gotten MAGNUM XL's kuz im about 8.5 thick. So I asked him how big he was and he said he was 5.5 by 5.5? will a regular condom be to tight> will a magnum be to long> Also he told me that @ school h heard that if your to thick to fit throuh a toilet tissue roll, you need to get magnums? is this true? HELP ME PLEASE>>!! thank you so much.

lgvx600

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by lgvx600@Mar 5 2005, 09:53 AM
Hey guys what up? So the other day my 16 year old cousin asks me what size condom he should get? I have just alwys gotten MAGNUM XL's kuz im about 8.5 thick. So I asked him how big he was and he said he was 5.5 by 5.5? will a regular condom be to tight> will a magnum be to long> Also he told me that @ school h heard that if your to thick to fit throuh a toilet tissue roll, you need to get magnums? is this true? HELP ME PLEASE>>!! thank you so much.
[post=288498]Quoted post[/post]​
PLEASE CAN I GET SOME HELP HERE!!

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
Other people will have a closer idea, but my impression is that 5.5" girth is borderline between regular and large/Magnum. Length shouldn't matter - most people just stop unrolling them when they reach the pubic skin.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Don't worry about length; even the smallest non-custom condoms will fit at most 16 cm, or just over 6 1/4". His girth's above average, though, and condoms are rarely designed for choads; you could just go to TheyFit for all your custom condom needs, or just use a larger size.

BTW, you usually don't bump a thread six minutes after you post it.