Condom = limp dick for me...

validi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Anyone else have a similar problem ?
Ok , i may be exagerrating a bit , but everytime i'm forced to wear a condom , i'm not as hard as i should be..i sometimes get a semi hard on...that's how bad it is..

Without the condom , i'm hard as a rock.

debeli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, i dislike condoms too, they are wide at top and narrower at bottom and my poor little dick is built vice versa, and my foreskin breaks them anyway.

Rocky14441

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Same thing, dude, both with men and women, although with men its more difficult, because you have to be really hard to make that first entry. Once I'm in,, though, I get hard again with enough pumping.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well, used to be the same issue until I realized with all the nasty diseases and what not (remember when 'herpes' was the big bad uh-oh?)...

now when a grab automatically grabs a rubber THAT is a turn on (or ask me where my magnums are) it says a)I care b) I give a crap about me AND you and c) fucking time!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it happens to me too sometimes... but i'll put it on anyway and then do a lil more foreplay to get things up and runnin again :) Foreplay is a good thing... (as i just made friends with all the females on here) *wink* how you doin? *said in my best Joey from Friends voice*

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone else have a similar problem ?
Ok , i may be exagerrating a bit , but everytime i'm forced to wear a condom , i'm not as hard as i should be..i sometimes get a semi hard on...that's how bad it is..

Without the condom , i'm hard as a rock.

Practice- try masturbating and doing most (preferably all) of your sexual activities with a condom on. After some conditioning your penis will become accustomed to the condom and you shouldn't have any more problems.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lost my virginity at 19 and used condoms constantly until my first serious GF 4 years later. I actually got turned on reaching for a condom as psychologically I was getting ready for sex. Actually it was really odd going without one for the first time, hehe.