Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why are condom machines only in the mens restroom? Shouldn't they be in the womens restroom also? As someone told me ladies need to be prepared also.
What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i had to think about ladies rooms. and, can't remember if there is/are condom dispensers. do the dispensers even work?

but, i do agree that they should be in both mens and ladies rooms.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was under the impression there were (in some). I have no idea where I got this impression, but it came from somewhere.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience, women don't always know the size and brand you want. (Unless she knows you very well.) But, that's another story. You can go to a shop for condoms, you don't have to use a machine. Women have enough machines in there - so I hear. :tongue:

i had to think about ladies rooms. and, can't remember if there is/are condom dispensers. do the dispensers even work?

but, i do agree that they should be in both mens and ladies rooms.

I was under the impression there were (in some). I have no idea where I got this impression, but it came from somewhere.
I don't believe they have condom machines. Or, maybe that's just my experience of the ladies loo.

Last edited:

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well where I live they're only in the men's room. None in the ladies room. I'd want to be prepared and he will wear it if he wants to get laid. None of this it's the wrong size, you got the wrong kind, I don't like that brand. No condom no sex period. Because really, I chose that ultra thin ribbed for her pleasure condom for me! Haha

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been in a few ladies rooms and they do tend to have condoms. It's either your featherlights or extrasafes.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
None of the washrooms at my University have condom dispensers. Safe sex is a shared responsibility, so I normally carry a couple condoms on my person as insurance.

If the brand isn't to his preference then that's just tough luck. He can take it or leave it.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem is that vending machines don't have large sized condoms. And the ones I've seen in the UK sell flavoured European ones that are smaller than even normal ones.

So if someone wants to be prepared they should have small, normal and large sizes. Perhaps even extra large too. Then they would be prepared.

Usually the way it works is women's restrooms have tampons and mens have condoms or 'sex pills'. Sometimes they mix it up but not often.

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been in many London nightclubs and when the place is crowded both genders use both Ladies and Gents toilets. I guess the Ladies cubicles soon fill up, so the women use the cubicles in the Gents toilet, but also cubicles in the Gents are often being used for other purposes, so if you really need the actual toilet, it is quite acceptable to use a cubicle in the Ladies toilet. Nobody bats an eyelid. It's all very mixed. They usually have condom machines in the Ladies and definitely in the Gents.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plus the selection in men's restrooms are crap too. You don't get large or extra large so if your big the vendors are of little help anyway.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plus the selection in men's restrooms are crap too. You don't get large or extra large so if your big the vendors are of little help anyway.
It's worth pointing out that you can make different sizes work, but ideally you want a comfortable size - I agree.

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
So if someone wants to be prepared they should have small, normal and large sizes. Perhaps even extra large too. Then they would be prepared.

I've never had an endowed man complain about using one of my regular sized carry-condoms (Skyn). It might not be to their exact liking, but given the alternative it's quite attractive. And for all the "macho size-guys" who like sex spectacles, they get to indulge in that while trying to roll it on.

Last edited:

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's worth pointing out that you can make different sizes work, but ideally you want a comfortable size - I agree.

I would lose my erection in a standard so sizes are really important for me. It's not about comfy its about efficiency. Good job I always carry my own.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would lose my erection in a standard so sizes are really important for me. It's not about comfy its about efficiency. Good job I always carry my own.
Personally, I just find the tightness and the pinch uncomfortable. It doesn't interfere with my erection. I'm an oddball though. :tongue: 'Tis true, if you have a problem with smaller sizes, make sure you bring your own.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The skyn ones look good but from what I've seen they're the same as normal sized condoms. Which don't even go halfway down on my cock so i would not wear them.

I also tried some of those flavoured ones from a vending machine ages ago and they were painful so I ended up not having sex (was with my girlfriend at the time).

So maybe most guys would put up with ill fitting condoms but not me. If you have a condom constricting your penis its distracting you from enjoying sex. And it would make it take longer to ejaculate, which already takes too long as it is.

Everything is much better when you have the right condom. And things are riskier when you have the wrong size condom.

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
I see. :shhh:

But I have a question! What do you do when you run across a girl with a latex allergy like myself? Does anyone make larger sized condoms that aren't latex?

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see. :shhh:

But I have a question! What do you do when you run across a girl with a latex allergy like myself? Does anyone make larger sized condoms that aren't latex?
If there are issues like that involved or if she has a major preference, I let the lady bring suitable condoms. As I've tried to say, it's not a huge problem if they are a little snug - besides, I'm sure you can get large non-latex condoms. :smile: