Condom need

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by malibusurfgal14, Feb 14, 2007.

1. malibusurfgal14

malibusurfgal14 New Member

Hey everyone,

I'm using my sister's login (that's what it says malibusurfgal) but I'm actually a dude lol just not ready to get my own name. My friend and I (both guys) are both straight curious and we're thinking of having sex together. My question is: obviously there's not problem about pregnancy, and he and I have both had no sexual contact before. Is there a reason, then to use a condom? We're both very clean.

And by the way, if anyone is looking for sex in the valley (So Cal) near Malibu, feel free to drop me a message. I'm an 18 year old guy who's into girls but fine with guys (but I only top so far).

Thanks.

2. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Always use a condom. It's obvious that you want to experience with different sex partners, so always do it safe. It doesn’t matter if you want to stick your dick in a men or women … it can’t be said enough ALWAYS USE A CONDOM​

3. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    remember...he'll be having sex with ALL your past partners and you'll be having sex with all HIS past partners.......Just remember..Take Lots of PICS and POST THEM HERE!

4. Principessa

Gold Member

What dikkiedik said! FYI-in my experience as a bonafide butt slut, anal is easier with a lubricated condom especially if the guy is thick.
    njqt466

5. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    just use a condom....
    if your guy/girl tells you one lie....just one....it could change your life forever.
    use a condom. always.

P.S. get your own account, post some pics, make some friends ;)

6. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    I feel a condom is a must with sex. Period. Don't even think about it. Just roll one on each and every time. Period. And besides, it is always fun to have your partner roll one onto you. I think of it as just one aspect of foreplay. Try rolling on with your mouth, always an attention getter. Enjoy.

Draft saved Draft deleted