Condom need

malibusurfgal14

Just Browsing
Media
Hey everyone,

I'm using my sister's login (that's what it says malibusurfgal) but I'm actually a dude lol just not ready to get my own name. My friend and I (both guys) are both straight curious and we're thinking of having sex together. My question is: obviously there's not problem about pregnancy, and he and I have both had no sexual contact before. Is there a reason, then to use a condom? We're both very clean.

And by the way, if anyone is looking for sex in the valley (So Cal) near Malibu, feel free to drop me a message. I'm an 18 year old guy who's into girls but fine with guys (but I only top so far).

Thanks.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Always use a condom. It's obvious that you want to experience with different sex partners, so always do it safe. It doesn’t matter if you want to stick your dick in a men or women … it can’t be said enough ALWAYS USE A CONDOM​

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always use a condom. It's obvious that you want to experience with different sex partners, so always do it safe. It doesn’t matter if you want to stick your dick in a men or women … it can’t be said enough ALWAYS USE A CONDOM

What dikkiedik said! FYI-in my experience as a bonafide butt slut, anal is easier with a lubricated condom especially if the guy is thick.
njqt466

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel a condom is a must with sex. Period. Don't even think about it. Just roll one on each and every time. Period. And besides, it is always fun to have your partner roll one onto you. I think of it as just one aspect of foreplay. Try rolling on with your mouth, always an attention getter. Enjoy.