Condom poll

iconoscope5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Trojan Non-Lubricated. When I get real horny, I leak precum heavily so under my pant/shorts I'll wear one over my dick under tight briefs. Most of the thousand or so condoms I've used in my life have been to keep my level of sexual arousal the private thing it should be. I'm gay, and I don't think guys who've got obvious dick-lube stains on their pants look very masculine.

And yes, I do get off going around all day leaking into a rubber.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hate condoms! Don't get me wrong I always have safe sex! Usually I like to bottom, and in fact for years I had problems staying hard. Recently I found out I have ADD and that was causing me issues in bed (sounds strange but I couldn't keep my mind focussed on one thing, even THAT one thing enough to stay hard so I just really wrote myself off as not being a top). Anyway, taking meds for that now, and not only do I have no prob getting and staying hard, but I'm usually horny as hell and find myself wanting to top a lot!

Only prob is that even the magnum xxl's (which seem to be the biggest thing Walgreen's sells) are so tight it's almost painful to get them on. Who makes truly thick condoms? Anybody know?

(not being a smartass, seriously would like some advice)