Condom Preference

7x6andchg: Gentlemen (& Ladies, from your view too)

I took what had been the beginning of a thread and followed through on my threat to create a poll when I didn't see one out there already...and I did search the last 365 days....

Let us know which condoms you have liked, had a good experience with, enjoyed the sensation of, found to fit well, etc...if the condom you are talking about isn't listed above (as those are primarily American brands), feel free to tell us about it and where it is available (EU, US, etc.)

So, like I said, let's see if there is a favorite out there.  Take the opportunity to help your fellow LPSGer to safer sex.

Hoping someone votes, I remain....
7x6&C

hung: Inspiral suits me the best. I have posted on this subject.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
after 5 years in an LTR, where
i was able to bareback...i wasn't sure
if i was still a Magnum guy....
luckily they are comfortable for my size
so that is what i use.

7x6andchg: Hey at least somebody posted....

I realized that there had been topics on it...but never a [glow=red,2,300]POLL[/glow]. :D

Thanks, guys.

7x6&C

mindseye: I miss Gold Circle Coins -- they . . . uh . . . didn't taste awful. :-X

ceg1526: I'm grateful that when they rebuilt the Ralph's Supermarket across the street as a bigger store, it now carries Magnum XL. Some of the smaller Ralph's don't carry them.

Ceg

7x6andchg: Mindseye-

That's an aspect I hadn't thought of when I created the poll...although I did try to make it as gender/preference/reason neutral as possible..so any preference is a good preference in my book.

I was afraid I would get flamed because there have been other threads on this....

7x6&C

hotbodz8: I've used both Magnum and Magnum XL successfully. I'm currently using Magnums and I find they grip me a little tighter which makes me feel a bit more secure. I guess at 8.5 x6(at base) sizewise I'm somewhere in between the two.

I'll tell you one brand I'll NEVER buy again, a couple of months ago I bought some Durex Ultra Comforts and they were horrible for me! I could get them on but it seemed like it took forever, several times I lost my erection before I got the thing rolled down the shaft. And even then it wouldn't cover the last inch or two at the base. So if you're around my size or larger, especially in girth, I wouldn't choose the Durex Ultra Comfort.

SizeRulz: I mostly use Magnum XLs, but I wouldn't really call them comfortable.

jaimie: I've been using Magnums since a friend gave me one and I like them. I went to the Trojan website and asked them to send me a Magnum XL sample, so I'll find out :D

Donk: [quote author=jaimie link=board=health;num=1046908724;start=0#9 date=03/10/03 at 22:11:03]I've been using Magnums since a friend gave me one and I like them.  I went to the Trojan website and asked them to send me a Magnum XL sample, so I'll find out :D[/quote]

jaimie, in another post i noticed you gave your girth as only 3.75" around and that you would like to be thicker. I get the idea that maybe you are measuring wrong and you are really thicker than you think. The girth measurement is all the way around the penis. (Frankly--no offense intended if you are measuring correctly--but an 8"x3.75" penis would look like the proverbial "pencil dick.") If you find Magnums comfortable, you must be thicker because they would hang very loose on a 3.75" girth penis and the Magnum XL would fit like a trash bag. I suggest you measure again and you might be pleasantly surprised.

jaimie: Thanks and yes I measured wrong and yes I'm pleasantly surprised as you put it. More than pleasantly surprised actually.

negative40degrees: Does anyone know of any EXTRA LONG condoms?

I have tried both the Magnum XL and the Trojan Large. I have found that the Trojan Large is a bit longer than the Magnum XL, but neither go all of the way down on me.

I really think that I would feel better if I knew that I was fully covered.

Donk: Trojan Large is the longest condom sold in the U.S. It seems like Magnum XL stretches down at least as far on mine because of its extra width.

I have never found any condom that doesn't leave at least 2-3" of my length exposed. If you find one, please let me know :)

BIGBOYDAVE: I am with you Donk on this
I have never found any condom that doesn't leave at least 2-3" of my length exposed. If you find one, please let me know Would Love to find Longer Condoms too