Condom Probs

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

7x5.5: I am having trouble putting on condoms, I have never had to use one before as the only sexual partner I have had was on the pill...but now I am being forced to use them :)

Anyway as you can see I am just above average and should not have any trouble with normal sized condoms I don't think. My girth is more like 5.75 now though, and the condoms I am using are like 52mm wide. So, do you think there is a size issue? What happens is when I put them on, I get it over my head...and then they just refuse to roll down. It is fairly tight, so maybe size is a factor...and also, I have quite a bit of foreskin...and I think it is possibly interfering with the rolling back action of the condom, as it kind of rolls down as fair as the foreskin will with it, then kind of gets wedged and won't go any further. It is very hard to explain. Just wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar

2. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    7x5.5, I don't mean to make an unkind remark. Because almost every guy has been in your situation. But I think your condom might be inside out.

3. Imported

Gold Member

7x5.5: Haha, although I wouldn't put it past me :dunce: they are definently not going on inside out. I find I have to stretch it out, put it over my head and snap it on, then it digs in and can't roll back. The opening is simply to skinny to be smoothly 'rolled' over the head of my penis, maybe I just need a slightly bigger size

4. nark29

nark29 New Member

Try large or magnum and see if it fits any better. :) Then go give that girl the ol' one two. :shrug:

5. Imported

Gold Member

Krueger: you're supposed to pull the foreskin back when you put on a condom

6. robertomuro

robertomuro New Member

Important point which many forget. Although if put on when hard for most people this step can be come unecessary.

7. Imported

Gold Member

7x5.5: I have solved my prob now, but I would like to know if what happened to me is the same for other uncut guys:

My Foreskin is pulled back when putting it on. The thing is but when the condopms on what it does is pull the foreskin back very tightly. I don't know if this is the same for other uncut guys, but with me my foreskin can move up and down the shaft quite a bit, without even going back over the head. What happens is I put the condom on, with the foreskin strected back tight - but then the foreskin rolls itself back up to its 'natural' position, slightly bunching up below the head. As the foreskin moves up, so does the condom. This is quite frustrating, as the dom ends up covering only half my dick and can come off easily. But I read somewhere as you put a condom on, hold the base of it in place, and bring your foreskin back up to its natural position, trying not to allow the condom to roll up with it - letting the condom to be on properly, and allowing natural foreskin movement up and down along the shaft. The condoms I was using before were to tight to do this, but the new wider ones allow me to do this technique - and its now very comfortable.

Just wondering if any uncut guys can relate to what I have just said, or if its just me.

Draft saved Draft deleted