Condom Question

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

ItalianStallion: I have a friend that has a condom concern, he is lengthy, but not really thick. And he is narrower at the base than the head, his main concern is that he wants a snug condom that will not slip off, but still provides the length that he needs.

So what would be best. thanks.

2. Donk

Donk New Member

Tell him to try Durex XXL. They are lengthy but snug with a flared head.

3. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

I know that this is the obvious choice, but regular old Magnums are great. I too am particurlarly long. Although I'm significantly girthier than average, my thickness is not proportional to my length. So, normal condoms are too short and if I am going deep and "bottoming out" (lol) a woman, the entire condom enters, which isn't safe...it is important most of the length covered. Magnums are about 8" long, which is pretty damn good. The base is tapered though and fits snuggly. Like I said, I am thick but not fat enough to want a coke can circumference in a condom. Magnums aren't too broad to be practical for your friend.

The larg size condom "Maxx" is also good but hard to find. This condom is even snugger than a Magnum, and longer than average, but unfortunately not quite long enough for me.

4. grnman

grnman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I would recomend that your friend go to condomania.com, where he can download a measuring kit for his dick. He can specify various lengths and widths, so long and more narrow is availble there. I get mine there now. Good luck to your friend.

Jack

5. killian

killian New Member

Albums:
    after seeing a few of your pics grnman I wonder how it looks like being that hung and trying to fit in a condon... I'm average and I sometime find it quite tight...

Draft saved Draft deleted