Condom Question

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Sep 16, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Fez: Hi!

This may be an obvious question, but I thought I'd check first considering there's this community right in front of me. Today I purchased some condoms, for the first time, Regular sized. I tried them on at home, and while length wise they're good, when I roll it to the bottom of my shaft it gets really tight and restricts blood flow somewhat. I'm not accustomed to wearing condoms, so is that tightness normal, or should I upgrade a size?

My figures in my signature are a little rough, because I have what I believe to be a hernia (getting it removed within the month) which pushes up on my testes, and makes it very hard to get my dick horizontal, and if it does, it starts to shrink immediatly. But if it's any reference; I'm similar to Rocco Sifredi in size (uncut, too!) just a little smaller I think. Thanks!

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I would say that it depends on your comfort level. If the restriction of blood flow cuases you to lose you erection or hurts, I say move up and try a Magnum. Some guys prefer tight fitting condoms. To me, it feels beeter if the entire condom feels snug, but the ring is not choking me.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Fez: I tried another one on with a proper erection tonight, and I had to rip it off pretty quickly cause it was bursting. I guess Magnums. Thanks.

4. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some men actually like snug-fitting condoms, but I do not. Regular condoms on me are more than snug, as the rubber ring at the base is so tight as to actually cut into my penis. I never understood how a condom could or should fit until they came out with the "They Fit" condoms-- Even the Magnum XL is snugger on me than it should be. My preference is that the condom should be just snug enough to stay on securely, and not tend to bunch up, but not so snug as to cause any constriction. The They Fit size U22 is just wide enough. After I found these good-fitting condoms, I was able to cum while wearing the condom, which I could seldom do before, because of the loss of sensation on account of the tightness.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Fez: I went to the supermarket and they were low on large sizes, infact there was only one which I bought, nominal width 59 mm. These were much better, while it couldn't quite roll the whole way cause of the base width they were a lot more comfortable

6. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    They Fit Condoms by Condomania

I have found the "They Fit" Condoms to be the best. I have ordered two different sizes. One for normal erections and a larger size for totally excited erections. Very comfortable and transmit pleasure during sexual activity.

Try them as a previous poster has already mentioned.

Draft saved Draft deleted