Condom question...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Pepsi, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Pepsi

Pepsi New Member

Albums:
    Okay, before you all go crazy and tell me to search, I can't. Only paid members can (last I checked). Anyway, me and my girlfriend are thinking about having sex soon, so I decided to get a free condom mailed to me from Trojan (Got the Magnum XL) because I've read other posts here about size and stuff, and that seemed like a good bet. Now, when I got the condom to try it on, it didn't totally fit (the girth). I only got it about 1/2-way down, and when i tried to pull it off, i literally pulled the top off like 5 inches, then it "launched" off from being on so tight. The shaft around the head is 5.5", which is fine, but the base is around 7" which causes a big problem. Now, my 2 questions:

1. Since it IS this tight around 1/2-way down, do I need to worry about getting a bigger one, since I'm not too worried about it slipping off?

2. Are there any store-brand (meaning I can buy them at a pharmacy/Walmat/Target/etc.) condoms that are bigger in girth? If needed, the length is a tad about 7" (don't know...some might be shorter for wider).

Anyway, any help would be useful. Thanks!

2. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:

How tight is tight? Any condom has to be a little bit tight if it is going to stay on you! I've used Magnums and XLs, and I've used 'regular' condoms that were stretchier than most other condoms, all with no problems. The Lifestyles Extra Sensitive seem to stretch more than most, so I can easily put them on. The Magnum brands definitely go on the easiest, and the 'They Fit' custom sized ones are best of all.

<!--QuoteBegin-Pepsi
    @Aug 9 2005, 04:16 PM
    2. Are there any store-brand (meaning I can buy them at a pharmacy/Walmat/Target/etc.) condoms that are bigger in girth? If needed, the length is a tad about 7" (don&#39;t know...some might be shorter for wider).
    [post=334046]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

I think Magnum XL is the widest condom you can buy in the local stores. If you want wider, you have to go to the &#39;They Fit&#39; condoms, which do come in many different widths as well as lengths.

LapDog :p

3. Pepsi

Pepsi New Member

Albums:
    How tight is tight? Any condom has to be a little bit tight if it is going to stay on you&#33; I&#39;ve used Magnums and XLs, and I&#39;ve used &#39;regular&#39; condoms that were stretchier than most other condoms, all with no problems. The Lifestyles Extra Sensitive seem to stretch more than most, so I can easily put them on. The Magnum brands definitely go on the easiest, and the &#39;They Fit&#39; custom sized ones are best of all.[/b][/quote]

Well, like I said earlier, it&#39;s tight enough that I can pull the condom (at the head) like 5 inches off of myself and then have it like "fling" off. Thanks for the advice, though&#33;

4. pacmansex

pacmansex New Member

Albums:
    Well, like I said earlier, it&#39;s tight enough that I can pull the condom (at the head) like 5 inches off of myself and then have it like "fling" off. Thanks for the advice, though&#33;
    [post=334317]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

by fling off do you mean rip or just pull off in a jerk?

if it pulls off in a jerk.... then it&#39;s fine... to take it off you should roll it until you can take it off... don&#39;t be afraid to try rolling all the way down, they&#39;re a lot more durable than you&#39;d imagine. remember friction always finds a way to take those things off of you :/

Draft saved Draft deleted