Condom question

Sinatrix

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey everyone. Ok here is the deal. I am by no means big (little over average) I am about 8X6 (really depends on mood and arousal). Now I just started using mangums about 1 1/2 years ago, but it seems that when I put them condom on and roll it down, it gets really tight at the base. I mean it is not comfortable, and tends to make my erection go down. I dont know if maybe I am rolling it down to far (it goes close to wear my scrotum starts) I just dont want it comming off or anything. Even when I go limp, if the condom is still on it looks like it is squezzing the fell out of my penis.

I guess my question is would switching to the Magnum XL's be worth a shot? I always figured those where for much bigger sizes than mine. And I also feel emabresed buying those because it implies I am really packing, when in fact it is just thicker. Any ideas or maye other brands I should try? Thanks for any help

Reactions: Mr. Snakey

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can order Magnum XL's online. If you live in the UK then that's the only way (at least for me).

They are designed to have a tapered, more secure fit. So I doubt Magnum XL's would help in that regard although if you feel Magnums are choking you moving up to XL could give you more room. You'd still get the tight fit though.

I think the same thing too eg when a girl sees them she'll think I must be HUGE when I am in fact only (barely) big :tongue:

Reactions: Mr. Snakey

invision99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have the same problem sinatrix. i switched to the XL's and ive never had a problem since. plus it makes my girl happy that shes with a guy that needs an XL :)

Sinatrix

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cool, i'll guess i will pick up a sample box at the neariest drug store (live in the U.S. so they are easily avalible) Hope it helps. Has anyone tried other brands? I now durexx has some and what not, if anyone has experience with those and thinks they may help let me know.

You would think they would have some not as tappered. A snug fit is fine, but I like having circulation down there, lol. Thanks for the advice guys.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sinatrix, get the Magnum XL's. Forget about what the cashier at Target thinks about it unless you plan on screwing her, in which case she will see soon enough you weren't purchasing them to use as water balloons. :tongue:

FYI - 8x6 is well over average and qualifies you as having a damn big dick. You are hung, Sinatrix, get used to it. :biggrin1:

invision99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always find it funny when the girl at the drug store gives me a look when i buy the box of the XL's :)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sinatrix, get the Magnum XL's. Forget about what the cashier at Target thinks about it unless you plan on screwing her, in which case she will see soon enough you weren't purchasing them to use as water balloons. :tongue:

FYI - 8x6 is well over average and qualifies you as having a damn big dick. You are hung, Sinatrix, get used to it. :biggrin1:
Frank Sinatra got a condom name after him? Wow! Old Blue Balls

collegeguy07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey-
We've all gotten the looks at the store before. But in the end whats worth more? Baby gravy in some girl b/c the condom broke b/c it was too small, or protection that does its job?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, i don't much get the embarrassment factor in buying condoms, especially larger sized ones. "yes, i have a large penis and plan on having sex with it sometime in the near future. also, i'd like a Snickers bar." ;)

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this one time I went into get a couple boxes of condoms and stuff and was waiting inline holding the box next to an old lady who clearly noticed the XL (awkward anger glares) and i get to the cashier and its this girl i was in high school with and the bag boy is a dude i was in school with since jrhigh. i was like um high hows it going and she started to scan my stuff. She was really bubbly and excited to see me. She was barely looking at the items. then the condoms wouldnt go through. neither had price tags. She looks down and goes oh um.... no price .... tag" than looks straight at my crotch than smiles. She turns to the bag guy and says do you have any idea what the price was on these. He turns completly red and shakes his head no and then does what she did and stairs directly at my groin ( no smile tho). She mumbes sorry and than picks up the phone and dials a # and no one picks up. Now the people all behind me are looking to see whats taking so long. She looks up at me and dials a new number and mouthes sorry again and than say loudly into the phone"Price check till 3, 12 pack XL condoms please, XL 12 pack." now Im laughing at the absurdity at it all and every one just stands there quietly till this other young girl comes over with a box and say all I could find is this. She holds out a variety pack and asks if that will do. I shake my head my hand is covering my mouth trying not to laugh. I'm I say no those won't fit. She looks up at me and blushes and say no god Im sorry I meant the tag cause they're.... the same price. her Eyes fell as she mumbled to my groin. So finally I said yes I have a big penis and I need the XL condoms to have sex. the price girl shuttled away quickly and my friend the cashier laughed. The bag buddy put the bag on them with out picking them up like vital evidence that cant be contaminated. She handed me the receipt and smiled and said have fun. I mean a nice day. as i was getting into the car i stopped to look what the actual price was and noticed it was only rung through once so one box was free and than i noticed on the cashiers signature was her phone number. I laughed and put that receipt in a safe place.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, lorne, that's an interesting experience...and very believable. :rolleyes: If the UPC bar code didn't scan, why didn't she just enter the number on the UPC label into the computer. Seems like that's what they always do these days. Last time I heard a price check over the loudspeaker was 20 years ago, lol.

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
I get my XLs from Walgreens...an old lady ( like 70) has to get them for me from behind the counter..he, he,he. It's really funny, because she looks at me all judgemental..

I was in line once and this drunk dude was line after me, when the old chick picked the wrong box..he shouted " no..the magnums in the black box".
It was so funny.

AttemptingZen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just a note.... you may want to give Durex "Maximum Love" condoms a try. I was surfing a week or so ago trying to find some bigger condoms, and came across those. I've tried Magnums before, and while they were great size wise (and ego wise), they felt like a freaking trash bag on my johnson. I've only had a chance to use one of the Maximum Love condoms, but jeez, what a difference. Much, much thinner but still roomy. Felt fantastic, way better than what I'm used to with a condom. (I actually got a little paranoid and pulled out to make sure I hadn't broken it or something)