Condom question

Ninja

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just recently moved in with a new roomate this semester, I recently had sex and I am not going to lie being very shy and reserved I have only had sex a few times in my life so im not that up to date on condoms. Despite that I feel like im still growing a bit. Regardless recently the last 3 times I had sex I had been borrowing my roomates condoms who always has some because his girlfreind comes here every week, I am right on the 6 inch round mark. I believe they are durex love condoms, but I have increasing trouble getting them on. He mentioned there thin and tight and it should feel good and the thiness and tightness almost does feel good in a way but I have noticed after taking them off my penis is almost swollen as if I had used a pump. The girls usually comment it looks to tight and akward and they have trouble getting them on and I kind of enjoy it, it does not quite cover the entire penis but I enjoy the tightness as it feels almost as if im not wearing anything. Regardless I am curious if this happens much, and if I am damaging my penis potentially. My room mate mentioned they should not be that tight but if theres no harm I am wondering if I can continue.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try Trojan Magnums (big) or Magnum XL's (bigger). It will feel much better.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Based on the images available in your gallery, you have a well formed, large penis, especially near the glans. You should certainly obtain your own supply and as another poster has pointed out, larger ones may serve you better.

Condomania has a link on their website that offers help in size selection.

clecle3880

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I usually agree with my boy andy...but I have to say: while Magnum XLs are good, try Kimono MAXX, Large or XLs. They're a bit more snug than the Magnums - but - they're very obviously thinner and feel much much better. You can defn feel the difference with the Kimono brand condoms. Do it do it ;-).

Cheers mate!

'Rock out with your cock out!'

RC1976

Just Browsing
Media
have anyone used trojan natural lamb? whats the difference?

I've tried them. Flat out disgusting. They look gross, smell gross, and feel gross. While they seem to do a good job on transmitting body heat I can't say they felt any better than a latex condom. My wife was not a fan either. Plus they are only good for preventing pregnancy. They will not stop an STD. While they are wider than a regular condom (because they do not stretch at all) the stitched in elastic band on the end was on the tight side. And they are freakin' expensive to boot!