Condom Question

BryanTheLion

Just Browsing
Media
I've just been reading through some older threads on the subject but I would like to hear the opinions of some board members.

I am 7.5" X 6.25". I have never used anything other than regular-size condoms. I have had some occasional problems with breakage in the past but not so much recently. Regular condoms feel pretty tight on me, and they sometimes leave a mark, but they do not hurt. My biggest problem is that I find it nearly impossible to orgasm when wearing a condom unless I am ridiculously turned-on.

Question No. 1: Should I switch to a larger condom? (I think I know the answer to this one:smile:)

Question No. 2: Can you recommend any brands?

Question No. 3: Any slippage/breakage/sensation issues with any of the larger sized condoms?

Thanks in advance.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You probably need a bigger one. Check out this website and go to the drop down menu that says "size" to find what you're looking for. As far as slippage or breakage goes, that can happen to anyone, but obviously the looser it is the more likely it could slip off. And the tighter, the more likely it could break. You might need one with more head room that tapers down to keep it secure. If it's impossible to orgasm, it could be you're using one that's too thick, so maybe switch to thinner. You could just be one of those guys that has a problem having orgasms with condoms. As good as condoms are, they have their drawbacks. Life isn't perfect, so don't expect condoms to be perfect either.

Condomania Online | Condoms, Lubes, Toys, & More Condoms

JrodMaclane

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Condoms are a love/hate situation..I hate them. My dick is over 8 inches and no matter what size I use it seems the turnout is the same. So my solution is being careful who I have sex with and not use them....and my dick thanks me everytime for not using those damn things that suck the life out my cock.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Magnum XL? I think most of the other Large/XL brands are just a marketing ploy. eg Condomi XXL are just normal condoms with XXL written on the box :mad:

Magnum XL are expensive but I think Condomania are even moreso? Not sure. I would get Magnums or maybe Pasante Large, I got 30 free from a clinic :redface:. Not as comfy or lubricated as Magnums but they are free and I imagine cheaper than Magnums if you were to buy them (if you can find them).

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Question No. 1: Should I switch to a larger condom? (I think I know the answer to this one:smile:)

Question No. 2: Can you recommend any brands? YES-MAGNUM!!!
very goods

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You should buy a sampler pack or a few loose ones from a good sex shop (babeland, goodvibes) and experiment with the different cuts, lengths, widths, and thickness.

I prefer Pleasure Plus because they are thin enough to feel heat and pulsing, their measurements are 175 x 52mm. Crown Skinless Skin is also good (the Aloe variety is similar) and measures in at 180 x 55mm. Paradise Sensitive is a good 3rd choice, plus they do not smell or taste bad, measurements are 180 x 52mm.

Just to get in idea about measurements, Magnums are 180 x 56mm. The downside is, I think they feel thick and rubbery, and hate when guys use them.

Measurement source: Lou Paget. How To Be A Great Lover. NY. Broadway Books.

B_ajaxgayguy7

Experimental Member
Media
I've just been reading through some older threads on the subject but I would like to hear the opinions of some board members.

I am 7.5" X 6.25". I have never used anything other than regular-size condoms. I have had some occasional problems with breakage in the past but not so much recently. Regular condoms feel pretty tight on me, and they sometimes leave a mark, but they do not hurt. My biggest problem is that I find it nearly impossible to orgasm when wearing a condom unless I am ridiculously turned-on.

Question No. 2: Can you recommend any brands?

Question No. 3: Any slippage/breakage/sensation issues with any of the larger sized condoms?

Thanks in advance.
I had the same problem when i started to use rubbers, i had to just keep trying a different kind each time i bought some. The one's that i now use are called Durex in a purple box. They are comfortable and i have no problem with breakage or cumming.