Condom question

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by douchenbaggin, Jul 8, 2008.

1. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

My question is: I know magnums are meant for length and girth but when I wear normal condoms theyre a bit of a pain to get on and also a bit too tight. I recently have tried the magnums and they fit perfectly for girth but the length of course is a bit long for me. So my puzzlement is which is the better fit during sex? Will the length affect slipping? Or does that not matter as much as girth?

2. D_Augustus_Widebottom

D_Augustus_Widebottom Account Disabled

Length doesn't matter, as long as it doesn't slip off. That's why you can roll them off ;)

3. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

Ah, very true. Those and the more "head room" condoms are the only ones that dont feel like im being strangled. Was always worried about that, but thanks for clearing it up :D

4. D_Augustus_Widebottom

D_Augustus_Widebottom Account Disabled

You're welcome :smile::smile:

5. B_kx-fahrer

B_kx-fahrer New Member

6. TomSchmo

TomSchmo Member

Yeah normal condoms were a bit too tight for me too, so i'm going with the magnums(although i havent tried them yet) instead, just so that my head can actually get big in it and my cock wont be pressured by it and making it harder to get fully hard. The length doesn't really seem like it would be a big problem.

7. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    length is not a problem. more room is good because the condom slips more over the length of your cock as your fucking, for added stimulation.

8. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

Yes that would make sense, cause ive used a couple for masturbation and it felt much better. Exactly there Tom, my dick gets much more swelled up during sex specially the head. Always was a hassle with the damn normal ones

9. TomSchmo

TomSchmo Member

Yeah it is a hassle, when i was having sex, it actually like made me soft when i was inside her and it was a struggle to get real hard in there, maybe she was just too tight too, i dont really know.

10. gcbenji0

gcbenji0 Member

Albums:
    you have to have a seriously large penis to really need a magnum. i know a lot of guys want to buy them because they can fit into them and they don't fall off. but they don't really need them‚ they're for ego.
    its for girth because some guys have such large penises that regular condoms break. the thing is that large size condoms aren't really that much larger‚ they just stretch a lot farther and they can go against more friction.

Draft saved Draft deleted